RaceMenu 2.8.0 Please?

xgkf

Can anyone who has managed to get the new RaceMenu update off of the Nexus upload and attach a version of it in a reply or PM to me? Been trying for over an hour at Nexus and all I get are errors. >.<

Edit: Thank you to Kinky for the notice that Expired has posted a Google Drive mirror download on the mod's Nexus sticky post.

I had no problem downloading it, but I'm a premium member.

Haha

I knew it would be like that.

Honestly, I believe that more than the claims that they're just swamped because of the Steam Summer Sale. Mainly because, if their servers were overloaded, it should be noticeable across the entire site and all of the download servers - everything should be slowed down by it. As is, though, its only the downloads for new files that are being affected; the servers just "happen" to be unavailable until the files have been up for at least a couple hours. Now, admittedly, I'm no sysadmin, so its wholly possible I'm just being paranoid... but, considering this is the Nexus we're talking about, would underhanded tactics like this really surprise any of us?

Honestly, I believe that more than the claims that they're just swamped because of the Steam Summer Sale. Mainly because, if their servers were overloaded, it should be noticeable across the entire site and all of the download servers - everything should be slowed down by it. As is, though, its only the downloads for new files that are being affected; the servers just "happen" to be unavailable until the files have been up for at least a couple hours. Now, admittedly, I'm no sysadmin, so its wholly possible I'm just being paranoid... but, considering this is the Nexus we're talking about, would underhanded tactics like this really surprise any of us?

You are paranoid, like most of the anti nexus people.

I had no problem downloading it, but I'm a premium member.

Haha

I knew it would be like that.

It's not surprising. Nexus is in too deep, now they gotta concentrate on the dollar, and I bet with that comes some underhanded shit to keep bottom line. Who knows.

Archived