Eli's War Maidens and Battle Wenches (Barbarella and Fatima)

View File

Updating the follower package I created almost two years ago. This package starts with Barbarella and Fatima, a pair of standalone of followers. You will find them chugging ale with their fellow patrons at the Bannered Mare in Whiterun. They are completely standalone and contain no scripts.

Barbarella

She's big, she's bad, she's BUSTY! She's a barbarian. She's Barbarella!!!! Swinging a big bad two handed axe, you don't want to get crossways with her.

Fatima

A tall half naked wood elf archer.

I don't think these will be the final versions. I want to tweak their faces a bit and clean up any other errors that might be in the files.

Use with one of these skeletons

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/16712/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26800/?

DO NOT UPLOAD ANYWHERE ELSE!!!!

This package contains models and textures that the authors do not want uploaded anywhere else. They were kind enough to give me permission to use their models and textures. Please respect their wishes and not upload anywhere else. Thanks.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/28/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    Skeleton supporting BBP
  • Special Edition Compatible

They look yummy, both of them. Did you intentionally leave out where to find them? Actually, it´s not too hard to meet them.

Thanks. On where they are located, I just forgot. I will update the file download description.

You can find them partying in the Bannered Mare in Whiterun.

Guest Banjora

Whenever I have this mod active and I try to enter The Bannered Mare, I crash. Is this a standalone companion mod or does it have dependencies? Tried deactivating all mods and using this plus vanilla Skyrim and it still crashes at the loading screen upon entering The Bannered Mare.

Edited by Fantist

Whenever I have this mod active and I try to enter The Bannered Mare, I crash. Is this a standalone companion mod or does it have dependencies? Tried deactivating all mods and using this plus vanilla Skyrim and it still crashes at the loading screen upon entering The Bannered Mare.

This is completely standalone and there are absolutely no scripts involved.

I added them to an existing game and had no problems entering the Bannered Mare and asking them to follow me.  However, in Skyrim, this doesn't mean a whole lot.  You can sneeze and it will CTD.  I will see if I can duplicate what you are seeing.

I was able to reproduce your error.  I suspect you don't have a skeleton that supports BBP? Install one of these and see if it works.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/16712/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26800/?

Guest Banjora

I was able to reproduce your error.  I suspect you don't have a skeleton that supports BBP? Install one of these and see if it works.

That's what it was. It always seems that anything that changes npc skeletons conflicts with the mod Realsitic Ragdolls and Force, which is an essential mod in my opinion but as it turns out the XP32 Maximum Skeleton mod actually requires it. Thanks for taking the time to help! Great companion mod!

What armors are those ?.never sew them before 

Barbarella is wearing a conversion of AverySoul's Black Lotus. I downloaded it from http://modtype.doorblog.jp.

Fatima is wearing Wolf Armor for the DRMA body found here at Lover's Lab.  It's too bad more wasn't done with this body. I don't do any 3D modeling, but I can combine models and change textures.  Just enough to be dangerous.

That's what it was. It always seems that anything that changes npc skeletons conflicts with the mod Realsitic Ragdolls and Force, which is an essential mod in my opinion but as it turns out the XP32 Maximum Skeleton mod actually requires it. Thanks for taking the time to help! Great companion mod!

The original contained different skeletons for each race. I probably won't add that back in, but I will be adding skeletons for these two, plus adding the missing hair texture for Barbarella.

They're both awesome looking but I'll be damned if I can ever get Fatima to join. Barbarella does no problem. Thought it might be load order for em and UFO so played around a ton with that and had no luck. Killed UFO and tried AFT and still Barbarella joins up, and still no option for Fatima.

They're both awesome looking but I'll be damned if I can ever get Fatima to join. Barbarella does no problem. Thought it might be load order for em and UFO so played around a ton with that and had no luck. Killed UFO and tried AFT and still Barbarella joins up, and still no option for Fatima.

Hmmm, she doesn't have one of the "follower" voices, but she should still join.  Do you get the "Follow me, I need your help" dialog?

Any chance to get Fatima´s armor some bbb functionality? Looks a bit strange, atm.

If I knew how to rig it and had the time, you bet I would do it in a heartbeat.  Unfortunately I have neither at the moment.  If someone wanted add bbp or tbbp support, I'd be all for it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...