whats best way to translate a readme file ?

any free programs to translate files on your computer ?

from whatever to english

copy from readme to google translate doesnt work' date='

when the readme is full of ascii.

[/quote']

I think you first have to get the language that the readme is actually written in and to do that you should probably download a language pack that has several languages that you dont then the readme should show up as words (in a diff language) rather than those intelligible markings. Then you can just copy and paste in google translate to do the rest.

Im no pro at this so dont ridicule me if im wrong Im just trying to help :s

Sad but true' date=' the average result of auto-translation without own language skills is usually bullshit.

[/quote']

While that is 99% true.....that 1% can be freaking hilarious!!!!!!

All your bases are belong to us...........:)

Fill in your own blank there!

EDIT: But don't do it here so we don't hijack this thread!

try Microsoft Office Word

personally i don't have good experience with any macroshit product

but its far better then OM Goo gle

and far less hilarious?!?

he,he check this:

"Chopping up with the edged tool, don't you think? there is no delicate distance of the cat ardently to a honeycomb [kiyori] maintaining, the side stomach [tsuntsun] is done, is, returning to the house, going to bed with the gun, don't you think? concerning play would like to speak would like to speak you are free with the house there is a story concerning fashion..."

My reaction was:

patience, patience...

think, think...

don't panic, don't panic...

PANIC!!!!!!!!!!

There is no magic tool for this one. Readme are translators biggest nightmare. The bigger the readme is, the less chance there is for a full complete readme. That also why there was never one fully created for lovers with pk.

Only machine translation where created. since that is the easiet part. rewriting something from machine to complete was never on anyonce priority list.