View File

This MOD adds an Half-Nord Half-Bosmer archer standalone follower to the game.

She has an house near the Orc settlement of Largashbur, has her own schedule (wandering outside at day, be inside of the house at night), own custom equipment.

This MOD is the result of my learning process of working with AI Packages, Navmeshing and House meshes in the CK. It is an work in progress, as I plan to tweak her AI package an improve the house just a little more.

Credits:

I use a lot of assets from other modders, my thanks for their work and for let others use it freely.

Assets used:

Wicca NPC

- Body: Caliente's CBBE

- Face: Pretty face from tktk1

- Hair from ANK Oblivion Hairs

- Skin from SG Female Textures Renewal by Hello Santa

- Eyes taken from JimtownIrish's True Eyes

- WIcca House

- House Meshes from markusliberty Orcish Hut Kit

- Some Textures used are from AnOldFriend AOF Farmhouses

Wicca Equipment

- Colovian Dark Composite Bow from howiego08 Better Bows

- Armor is the Elven sniper set for CBBE by newmiller, Dark version

- Dagger is the Blade of Doe Dagger from Solidus1845 Kit Rae and Hibben Dagger Replacements

Also thanks to:

natilde for her Standalone Follower tutorial

DARKF0X127 for the

and AI Package tutorials

Enjoy, feedback is always appreciated.

UPDATE

Wicca 2.0. - to update uninstall previous version using MO/NMM then install the 2.0. Or manually delete the /data/meshes/actors/character/wicca and /data/textures/actors/character/wicca; after, drop the Data contents of the Zip in your Skyrim Data folder, overwriting the esp.

The 2.0 version is a replacer of the 1.0 (both can't be used simultaneously). Wicca stats, location, everything is the same except the body textures, hair and the face, much closer to my original idea. If you like the former version best, don't update.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/26/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    Skyrim updated;
  • Special Edition Compatible

• 4 weeks later...

Hey JR, no problems with Wicca, she's an excellent archer follower.

Nice choise of armor for her, she looks great.

It's great that your followers use diff body types, place them in their own homes and the faces are all quite unique.

I hope you don't get burned out and create a few more!

Thanks much!

Forgot to mention, part of her eyebrow texture disappears when I get close to her. Just me?

Hey JR, no problems with Wicca, she's an excellent archer follower.

Nice choise of armor for her, she looks great.

It's great that your followers use diff body types, place them in their own homes and the faces are all quite unique.

I hope you don't get burned out and create a few more!

Thanks much!

Forgot to mention, part of her eyebrow texture disappears when I get close to her. Just me?

Probably a fourth follower will happen. I've tried to merge the 3 follower mod with TES5Edit but after that I couldn't open it in the Creation Kit (it crashed when opening the mod), and the error is house-related. So my next plan it is to give them a big house or a small villa where they can live and work as a small community  :)

But that should take a while, now I'm back to the armors.

About the bug, mine is fine, but I have change her hair and brows in my game, so would you please screenshot the bug?

• 2 weeks later...