odd ragdoll effect / no sex animations

hi there,

I got a bit of a problem where i have tried to sneak assault a bandit, tie him up and then attempt to rape said bandit to test if everything was in working order... allas this was not the case as the bandit gets stripped by my character but nothing else happens... ,ecrophelia  makes the corpses ragdoll into the sky right after you strip them and then i get a message saying my desires have been satisfied yet no animation scene happend...

now before everyone starts yelling, allow me to clarifiy that:

1. yes i am running the game in SKSE

2. yes i use FNIS everytime before i start up the game
3. I have already fixed the problems with my scripts etc from SKSE and no more errors are popping up

it's basicly the animations that are not showing cause it instantly end after you strip them or incase of the tied up bandit... nothing happens at all... no sound either for that matter but can't really claim the sound is broken if no animations are being show..

also normally with the defeat mod hostile target that i defeat should drop to the ground yielding but they just... die.

Also from some posts that i read apperently you should be able to rape / have sex with neutral and friendly NPC's in the game yet i do not get the option to open a menu on said neutral and friendly NPC's for some odd reason... am i perhaps missing a mod?

i'm running:

- SexLab latest version (duh)

- SexLabDefeat mod

- SexLab Aroused

i would really appreciate if someone could perhaps help me fix these issue's, i'm not exactly a pro modder nor do i have the necesary info to be able to understand how to fix it myself... hence why i'm asking you guys for help :)

Thanks ahead.

Archived