SkyPhantom's Lethal Majesty

I am wondering if anyone has used this verison of Sinbloods Lethal Majesty armor mod. http://skyrainphantom.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-205.html#go-com I tried installing it without the original mod and I only seem to get the boots, gloves, circlet and hoods, I cannot get the corset or garter. I used google translate on the page but I don't see any info on how to get it. Typing in Help Majesty only shows what I listed above. Granted I do use a UNP body style but all of Skyphantoms S7b body armors work for me.

I am wondering if anyone has used this verison of Sinbloods Lethal Majesty armor mod. http://skyrainphantom.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-205.html#go-com I tried installing it without the original mod and I only seem to get the boots, gloves, circlet and hoods, I cannot get the corset or garter. I used google translate on the page but I don't see any info on how to get it. Typing in Help Majesty only shows what I listed above. Granted I do use a UNP body style but all of Skyphantoms S7b body armors work for me.

"Skyphantoms S7B body armors", that guy just re-uploads other people's stuff from LL(without leaving the source) The 7B conversion is originally from here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20917-sevenbase-conversions-bombshellcleavage-with-bbp/?do=findComment&comment=497604

Did you tried to search for "Lethal" or "Sinblood" or "Corset" in the console? you should be able to find it that way...

Lethal shows them all, but again the s7b version still only shows boots, gloves, etc and no chest or bottoms. Sinblood I don't shows anything, and Corset brings up a lot due to many mods that have them, but no lethal majesty ones. The original Lethal majesty version works fine, all the items are there but its not UNPB enabled so my character goes from buxom to nearly flat chested. ALso going thru the folder for the S7b version it has something about sbvampire and a dress mesh, but cannot seem to locate it with help.

Edit: also currently downloading the version from your link.

And this one works nicely, think his file was missing some things. Typed in lethal and it appeared. You are the modifier of these armors I take it? May I make a request, the original Sinblood armor lets you remove the back dress, I would love to see a cuirass without it. Thanks!

And this one works nicely, think his file was missing some things. Typed in lethal and it appeared. You are the modifier of these armors I take it? May I make a request, the original Sinblood armor lets you remove the back dress, I would love to see a cuirass without it. Thanks!

Umm, yes, I'm the one who converted it to SevenBase. You can remove armor parts in Nifskope, (right click on armor piece -> remove branch - save)

Umm, yes, I'm the one who converted it to SevenBase. You can remove armor parts in Nifskope, (right click on armor piece -> remove branch - save)

Never used that before so wouldn't know really how or what to do.

Archived