Black Underwear problem

Hey, Ive been getting a problem when I undress my character (Female) after I tried to add a TYPE3 body mod manually to the folder.

Ive been beating my head in all day trying to fix it, but, no luck what so ever!

Reinstalling the entire game, deleting FMM and all mods along with it, and restarting fresh!

Only problem is, whats up with the black underwear glitch?

Is there any simple way to fix it? How do I avoid it? But mainly, HOW do I fix it if it comes back?

Turn archive invalidation on in FOMM.

archive invalidation? Im not sure what that is :( Which mod is it? Sorry, Im not good with these mods :(

Edit - Ah nevermind, I found in under the BNB readme file... I think I shouldnt have extracted the entire BNB body file using FOM....

Edit - Wait.. now Im just confusing myself and others... I only added one of the 2 files that BNB provides, I need to add armor also.

FOMM has a setting called "archive invalidation" in the "tools" menu. Leave it checked off for New Vegas. If you use it for Fallout3 also, you will often have to toggle it off and then back on.

Follow the BNB install instructions for BNB, it won't install correctly via FOMM. Why the author refuses to make it a FOMOD is beyond me, but IIRC he does say right in his 'readme' that he will not do it.

Turn archive invalidation on in FOMM.

archive invalidation? Im not sure what that is :( Which mod is it? Sorry' date=' Im not good with these mods :(

Edit - Ah nevermind, I found in under the BNB readme file... I think I shouldnt have extracted the entire BNB body file using FOM....

Edit - Wait.. now Im just confusing myself and others... I only added one of the 2 files that BNB provides, I need to add armor also.

[/quote']

Thanks Loogie & Prideslayer

Works perfectly now!:D

Edit - To anyone whom reads this!!!

Make sure you have the correct textures installed for each body mesh.

Archived