Help deciphering papyrus log?

Hey all,

I hate to ask, but unfortunately I need a little assistance in trying to figure out what's causing my game to be relatively unstable, albeit randomly so.  Sometimes I can play for a solid day with no issues, other times I'm lucky if I can get 10 minutes in before a CTD.  I sort with LOOT and  have already cleaned all mods and patches with TES5Edit as suggested in numerous posts here.  My instability seems to have no set trigger, I can crash out in the world or in a house, with numerous other NPCs / creatures or completely by myself, in combat or simply strolling along.  One thing I do know is my papyrus logs are quite large and relatively full of stack dumps, but unfortunately I do not know enough about papyrus to figure out what the reports are trying to tell me.  I have attached copies of my most recent papyrus log and my load order, I would truly appreciate some guidance in trying to figure out what my issue is.  Thanks in advance.

Thanks Uriel.  If you don't mind my asking, how did you know that from just reviewing the log?  I really would love to be able to understand what the log is saying, so I wouldn't have to bother people like you when issues pop up.  Like I said, I knew something was wrong by the error messages, but I would have never thought to look at my save.  Thanks again for the response, I do appreciate it, will try cleaning it and see what happens.

If cleaning the scripts out of the save doesn't do the trick, you might want to try an ENB if you're not already using one.  It could be that your game is hitting the memory limit which would cause it to CTD.  Installing an ENB allows the game to offload and share the burden with the enbhost.exe (included with enbs) which more or less doubles the amount of memory the game can use.

Thanks Uriel.  If you don't mind my asking, how did you know that from just reviewing the log?  I really would love to be able to understand what the log is saying, so I wouldn't have to bother people like you when issues pop up.  Like I said, I knew something was wrong by the error messages, but I would have never thought to look at my save.  Thanks again for the response, I do appreciate it, will try cleaning it and see what happens.

Sorry, was away for some time.

I know because of piles of "Dumping stack #####" in your logs. That's stack thrashing. It happens cause of a lot scripts, stuck scripts, or wrong MemoryPageSize settings in your .ini's. MemoryPageSizes look ok from the first lines of your log.

Try Savegame Script Scalpel.

Archived