Some Questions

First and foremost: Kudos on this mod, excellent work from all involved

Questions:

1) How does one get enslaved by the legion? I've been to the Fort, Nipton, Legates Camp and The Cove as well, no dice.

2) The Powder-Ganger scenario - Where is it (NCRCF, Camps or the Vault) and how is it initiated? Is it affected by assisting Goodsprings?

3) BrutalRapers appears to be completely broken now, is it an abandoned plugin? I really liked that plugin, more immersion.

4) Which SexoutDrugs allows for Marco to actually sell drugs (MSOAB scenario)? I can't seem to get that scenario started.

5) Is there no tryouts for the faction BOS? Seems to have been overlooked or I'm missing it entirely.

6) Is the tryouts for Boomers now abandoned?

7) Are Sexout Common Resources the same as Sexout Community Resources?

8) Is there some way to know if a plugin requires the original Sexout vs the new SexoutNG?

9) Where are the textures/meshes for the face gag Trixie wears in the bathroom after helping Joe Cobb take over Goodsprings? Also wasn't she supposed to pull a train? None of the powder gangers go near the bathroom she is confined to.

10) Are there no scenarios for male PCs?

I.ve read through most of the forum and readmes and can't seem to get farther than the odd gangrape. A lot of fixes/workarounds are available, but scattered throughout the forum.

Just looking for some ways to get into the different scenarios.

Thanks for the work on this mod.

I can answer everything but 4.

1) Offer money instead of your body to Legionairies, or call Marissa a cunt.

2) There is no scenario yet. They just randomly approach you for sex.

3) It is broken. The creator doesn't have time to fix it right at the moment but welcomes other people to make the attempt.

5) There is no BOS Tryout and there will not be.

6) I'm not sure yet. If it does get made, its "icing on the cake." I want to get other Tryouts and Working Girl squared away before starting another plugin.

7) Yes.

8) Everything that worked with Sexout should work with NG. Just use NG.

9) Mastercchris's datapack.

10) Male PCs can offer fiends of both genders drugs in exchange for sex in Vault 3 with Tryout Fiends. Male PCs can have sex with the slave girls added in Tryout Legion.

I can answer everything but 4.

1) Offer money instead of your body to Legionairies' date=' or call Marissa a cunt.

2) There is no scenario yet. They just randomly approach you for sex.

3) It is broken. The creator doesn't have time to fix it right at the moment but welcomes other people to make the attempt.

5) There is no BOS Tryout and there will not be.

6) I'm not sure yet. If it does get made, its "icing on the cake." I want to get other Tryouts and Working Girl squared away before starting another plugin.

7) Yes.

8) Everything that worked with Sexout should work with NG. Just use NG.

9) Mastercchris's datapack.

10) Male PCs can offer fiends of both genders drugs in exchange for sex in Vault 3 with Tryout Fiends. Male PCs can have sex with the slave girls added in Tryout Legion.

[/quote']

Thanks for replying. Am going to try a fresh install and some of the tips you gave.

By masterChris's datapack did you mean data.7z or MixedBDSMStuff ?

Because neither has a facegag texture inside.

Again thanks to all for the effort, this will be one of the better mods available at the end.

• 2 months later...

I have another question.

My character is level 8 and has made her way through 3 or 4 towns including Nipton and Novac. She's had sex about 50+ times with various NPCs, including a couple of dogs and most of the ghouls in the rocket test site. She hasn't turned anyone down who's asked and she's been raped 10 times. Even had a Brahmin mount her once, but the animation broke on that one :(

Yet, despite this, her "Lewdness" rating remains 0. Is that broken or does it just not show up until she's gone farther and maybe prostituted herself?

I think you set Lewdness yourself. Of course' date=' it does not do anything AFAIK.

[/quote']

From the Sexout FAQ, it sounded like Lewdness was an indicator of the way you dressed, your behavior, and how much you fucked. While my character's "sex frequency" is about 7.1 or so, I don't know how much higher I can get it unless I don't fight any more at all and set Rape to 10.

I had hoped that it mattered in how NPCs regarded me. In fact, I'd love to see the "CheckMeOut" mod extended to the point of verbal degradation. Being called dirty names by strangers in the streets would completely fit with my girl's back story :)

That would be awesome, not sure if it's in the scope of CheckMeOut (since CheckMeOut is related to how you look physically and not how you behave) but it sounds interesting.

Then again, wouldn't just all characters end up being called sluts and stuff like that? I mean, you're not going to install sexout and play hard to get, if you know what I mean ;)

Archived