TBBP skeleton issues

I am having problems with my TBBP skeleton.

post-255095-0-13633300-1403301147_thumb.jpgpost-255095-0-89606300-1403301147_thumb.jpgpost-255095-0-52104100-1403301148_thumb.jpgpost-255095-0-65262900-1403302765_thumb.jpgpost-255095-0-57737300-1403302766_thumb.jpg

I noticed this problem when I switched XMPS max skeleton extended with UN7B skeleton. Because it had an existent vagina (scientific term according to author). Of course it was slightly worse, then. The breasts were pressed against each other. Not in a sexy way, in a weird way. At least, now that seem to have been miraculously fixed. Somewhat. At the moment, in motion, breasts seem to be 'held up' and made smaller if you'll look at the attached pics.

I am using HDT Breast and Butt physics so I thought perhaps that's screwing it up. No dice. I tried without the mod and other settings. Still no dice. This is the first time I encounter a problem with skeleton meshes. So naturally I am pretty much a newborn.

What that hell is going on?

Sorry for bumping this thread over and over again, but I am still experiencing the problem. Above, I mentioned the ModOrganizer fixed that issue and it did... until I ran FNIS. For some reason, it 'calls back' UN7B skeleton. I have no idea why this is happening.

FNIS Log

FNIS Behavior V5.1.1   6/22/2014 2:34:10 AM
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - D:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim (Steam)

Skeleton female: Unknown (232 bones)   male: Unknown (232 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"

Reading FNIS V5.1.1 ...
Reading FNISBase V5.1.1 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V5.1 ...
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
Generating animationsetdatasinglefile.txt ...

Create Creature Behaviors ...

0_master usage: 2.9 %   ( 9 paired, 0 kill animations)
 224 animations for 4 mods successfully included (character)

NOTE: On the off-chance that I am ignored because I used to own a cracked copy, I think the log above should prove that I own the legitimate version. :P

EDIT: I got it working. Apparently, problem was not that FNIS 'called back' to UN7B body but because XMPS skeleton was overridden in mod order. I am so embarassed. You know, I mean well  :angel: , right?

Umm... did you read my last post? I mentioned that FNIS did not register the right skeleton. In my mod order, ECE skeleton overrode the XMPS skeleton, because its priorty was higher. The former is non-BBP and the latter is TBBP compatible. If I can add two and two (it's five :P), because TBBPc skeleton is overridden by a non-BBP, it had that breast issue. I am told that if you use a non-BBP skeleton with a TBBP body, it causes a CTD. Why it didn't in this case is beyond me.

Umm... did you read my last post? I mentioned that FNIS did not register the right skeleton. In my mod order, ECE skeleton overrode the XMPS skeleton, because its priorty was higher. 

Actually, that was exactly what I asked. Since you use MO, you could easily see all conflicting (overwritten) skeleton files:

1. On the left pane, right click on the mod (XPMS) and choose "Information..."

2. Go to "Conflicts" tab.

3. The section on top shows the mods that are overwritten by this mod and the one below shows the ones overwrite this mod.

FNIS naturally reads the last files in your load order that overwrite everything else.

Archived