Futa Cock have no texture

Brorifun

Hey everyone,

it would be great if some1 could help me pls.

I have ingame the problem, that the Futa Cocks have not the exactly skin or is overlapped with another. ( look at the screenshot)

For 3 hours i tried everything...

I dont know where are the futa cocks placed. I tried Data\Textures\Clothes\lovers/penis.dds, that have actually a penis skin, but that will dont displayed ingame. Also i tried to add penis texture in the base female footfemale.dds but that also dont works...

post-367900-0-05600400-1403301214_thumb.jpg

There IS a texture for the futa cock and you are seeing it.  If you want something different then you need to make your own texture file and remap the nif file to use it.  

The reason the futa cock looks like it does is so that it is HGEC compatible and doesn't force folks to use some special textures.

The texture file in question is the default imperial female texture.  If you want to customize the futa cock then that is the dds file to play with.

However, you need to keep in mind that you will have to change EACH and EVERY race texture file to get them all to show a new cock texture, which is a shit ton of work and why we left things exactly as they are.

Archived