Male Voice Packs for EstrusForSkyrim

rydin

For those of you who play a male character in your Skyrim and have the EstrusFor Skyrim pack installed, you may have noticed that the original pack has a japanese female voice. So when your male character is being pestered by Estrus, you don't get the full experience if you have to turn the voices off. Ghuraok has shared a pack of male voices where there are grunts and groans which is great but I still didn't like how it started with a female voice (I didn't delete them originally).

Playing around with unpacking BSA files and creation kit, I realized that I could extract voices and lines from the game and use them to enhance this voice pack to a voice I felt suited my character more. So I actioned it with the eventoned voice. The voice pack has the grunts and moans but it also has a random "help" in there, and the start of the animation, there are some voice lines to suit surprise and confusion, just to add to the experience.

Effectively, the same principle and technique can be made to create other voice packs for the commander voice and orc voice, etc. Depending on popularity and request, I can see what I muster together from the packs and create more packs if people want them. Just remember though you can only have one voice pack, so if you use Estrus on a variety of NPCs, they will share the same voice. This is the only downfall.

The only main downfall is that if you replace the default voices with a voice pack, it will replace the audio altogether meaning that if you use Estrus on another character, male or female, they will have the voice pack you have downloaded. Unless I ever figure out how to mod it as editable, this is the only issue at the moment.

So below is the information for this voice pack.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

ABOUT:
This is a voice pack replacer compiled of voices from the "Eventoned Male" voice pack within the game of Skyrim. They have simply been extracted and remaned to overwrite the female audio for Estrus. So this is not exactly a mod, but maybe one day it can be to help allow easy switching between voice packs.

It is recommended and if you only use this pack if you are playing as a male character only who will be attack by Estrus.

REQUIREMENTS:
EstrusForSkyrim - Please read the instruction and install this mod before installing the voice pack.

INSTALLATION:
PLEASE READ BEFORE INSTALLING!!
Be aware that when you install this voice pack, it will overwrite the original female voice pack data, loosing this completely. If you plan to play as a female character, they will have male voices. You can back up the original voices or redownload the EstrusForSkyrim mod file and unzip the voices from the pack.

You can install in two ways:

- using a mod manager such as Nexus Mod Manager.
  - unzip the file then drag and drop into your Skyrim Data folder.

UNINSTALLATION:
Uninstalling the voice pack will simply remove all voices so the mod will have no voice pack. You can uninstall by either:

- removing the voice pack via Nexus Mod Manager,
  - deleting the Estrus folder from your "Data\Sounds\fx" folder.

Once deleted, it is recommended you reinstate your original voice pack from the EstrusForSkyrim mod.

AMENDING:

If you don't like something in the voice pack, such as the random helps cried out during the scenes or the starting animations, below is information on how to remove them:

- to remove random helps or dialogue during the attack, go to your Skyrim folder and navigate to "Data\Sound\fx\Estrus\" and in the "typeXX" folders, simple play the tracks and remove the ones with the dialogue.

- to remove all dialogue at the start of the animation, go to your Skyrim folder and navigate to "Data\Sound\fx\Estrus\" and delete the folders "typeCO", "typeTA", "typeMA", and "typeTT".

CREDITS:
Cotyounoyume for the EstrusForSkyrim mod

CHANGE LOG:
20140619: version 1.0 ~ Even-toned voice released!

Archived