Spit-cleaned Mojave

Hentai-chan

People who've played Fallout 3 and New Vegas, by now, knows that a lot of the houses are very, very dirty. It's like people don't care about taking thier shit in a dirty toilet. It's just unsanitary. I don't expect every part of the wasteland  to be completely clean. That would be what people call 'immersion breaking'. What I'm looking for is cleaner civilized areas, towns and perhaps bases. Like Primm, Goodsprings or Camp Golf. I know there's a mod in nexus called Cleaning Up Mojave. I'd like to know if anyone know other mods that does just this.

Note: I am not the cleanest person in the world. Or even remotely neat. But I believe some level of hygiene is needed.

• 1 month later...
Guest marieruth

Clutter B Gone and Clean-Deluxe NV on the Nexus have worked well for me. I know that there is a Clean-Deluxe for both Fallout games, and I have only found Clutter B Gone to be only for New Vegas. I haven't found any newer things that I preferred over those two.

Archived