IGNORED

Is there an easy way to edit armors in Blender?

I tried to go about a method of converting armors to a different body and besides taking way to damn long, I ended up just having the armor not appear, instead I had my character walking around inside a giant red triangle.

So, I'm going to try to do a different method of doing what I want to do. Is there a nice easy way to just load up an armor in Blender, make my edits and be done? I'm not wanting to convert my armor to a different body type or anything, just change some of the armor itself. I'm not any better at Blender than I am at Bodyslide, but Blender seems to have way more options.

What I'm trying to do is make a sort of futa armor, I tried to change the Bl3siario add on to a different slot (60 instead of 52) and it didnt load, would I need to change the SOS core also?

My idea was to change the add on to slot 60 since I noticed that an equippable pube mod with clip through armor, it sounds like if I can change B3lisarios add on to slot 60 and make crotchless armor I would be able to have the armor and the add on equipped.

Edit: I should point out that I'm trying to use Blender but I keep getting Papyrus script errors. Do I absolutely have to go through nifskope to remove parts, cause if so screw it I dont want to mess with it, I spent 6 hours or so on one armor and I dont want to do it again.

I don't know why, but if I use a futa schlong it usually ends up hanging out the armor anyway, whether I want it to or not. :lol: I don't know why exactly.

Can you make the changes you want with Nifskope alone? You may be able to remove the part you want with Nifskope (if it's a seperate piece anyway).

I don't know why, but if I use a futa schlong it usually ends up hanging out the armor anyway, whether I want it to or not. :lol: I don't know why exactly.

Can you make the changes you want with Nifskope alone? You may be able to remove the part you want with Nifskope (if it's a seperate piece anyway).

Do you use the Schlongs of Skyrim B3lisario add, its never clipped for me, I just thought it would be fun to have an crochless armor that deliberately shows it

Actually, you gave me an idea. Maybe an equipabble schlong is what I should use, not one that auto equips with or without armor

Archived