IGNORED

help choosing a perfect Enb

I am needing some help choosing a perfect EnB for my skyrim.i want something awesome that make's the game look ten time's more better than normal.If there is any other info you need about my computer then let me know and i will get it for you. 

My pc set up
Alienware x51

I7 3.40Ghz with hyper threading
8G of ram
GTX 555 
1T HDD
500HDD usb drive

Steelseries apex keyboard and Madcatz R.A.T. 3 mouse

I see, then you ask for something only youself can answer. Tastes are different, especially when it comes to the atmosphere the ENB should enhance or create.

The only thing you can do to get what you really want is to browse through following link, open each one in a new tab that looks interesting to you, then reduce the number of options to 3 and compare each to each others closer and pick the one you like most.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/searchresults/?src_order=1&src_sort=0&src_view=1&src_tab=1&src_name=ENB&src_language=0&src_showadult=1&ignoreCF=0&page=1&pUp=1

Not really any other way around that if you want to find the perfect one.

One gig of video memory is pretty low. Even my integrated graphics have 1.5 to use and that isn't enough for any of the strong ENBs out there. My game turns into a slideshow QUICK. ENBs hit even 4 gig setups pretty hard in most cases.

There are non-ENB alternatives that look great and don't have the performance hit, though. Like "I Can't Believe It's NOT and ENB" on the Nexus (and the other files it needs, like CoT, ELFX and Imaginator).

Archived