I believe I need help.

Let me first start off, I've read everything and installed all needed files well I believe I have. 

I've installed sexlab (ofc)/ Fnis/skyrim UI/ a bunch of skyrim sexlab stuff like romance, zzz, manipulator, etc and those all work fine without conflicts.

The main problem is that I cannot seem to do any animations even though I'm able to I guess you would say prompt it via dialogue. When I speak to my companions lydia, kasumi, and momiji they allow me to have sex with them but then there is no animation at all; they basically just stand there and that's the end of it lol.

So I was wondering have I done something wrong? I already have the maxmized skeleton updated with fnis, I also have zazanimation pack as well. maybe because I'm a female on the game I cannot initiate a sexual encouter?

P.S I also have all the body sliders/nude files/hair style/ U.I/ texture updates needed + they were installed using NMM. I also go back to fnis to update after each new mod I download and install into skyrim.

Archived