Player model during sex

This might be a stupid question but how do I change the settings so that my character (male) becomes nude during rape/sex?

It just switches to the underwear player model, whereas for other npc's I've had the misfortune of being raped by, their models are properly switched for erect male models.

This might be a stupid question but how do I change the settings so that my character (male) becomes nude during rape/sex?

It just switches to the underwear player model' date=' whereas for other npc's I've had the misfortune of being raped by, their models are properly switched for erect male models.

[/quote']

You need to do one of two things:

1. Install a nude body and set the 'bodysuit' option for the player to 'no bodysuit'

or

2. Set the NG 'bodysuit' option for the player to 'sexout bodysuit'

Then you need to set the undress option for the player to either 'use formlists' or 'always'.

Edit: #2 won't work if you didn't install all the downloads (with FOMM). The bodysuit is just referenced in the ESP but the mesh and stuff is in the 'datapack' download. You need all three of them for sexout to work correctly.

how do you go about editing the bodysuit i've got this same issue in my game.

Read the post above yours' date=' or explain in more detail.

[/quote']

Im still having trouble finding this body suit option... where exactly is it?

It's in the MCM settings for SexoutNG. MCM is "required", and is available in the "esc" menu once you're in game. Without it, there is no way to adjust the settings.

Archived