Modified Contraception.esp 1.0

This is my modified form of LoversContraception.esp. It eliminates the 100 Condoms and 100 Birth Control Pills the old version gave at start, and instead allows them to be purchased. Birth Control Pills also now work for 1440 seconds, which should be 24 game hours. It used to be around 3 game hours.

Condoms can be bought at Lelles Quality Merchandise in Anvil, A Warlock's Luck in Bravil, Northern Goods and Trade in Chorrol, Colovian Traders in Skingrad, Jensine's Good as New Merchandise in the Imperial City, and the Copious Coinpurse in the Imperial City.

Birth Control Pills can be bought at the Anvil Mage's Guild, the Bravil Mage's Guild, the Bruma Mage's Guild, the Chorrol Mage's Guild, the Leyawiin Mage's Guild, and the Gilded Carafe in the Imperial City.

Download v1.0:

Lovers Modified Contraception v1.0.7z

Just felt I needed to express my gratitude for this particular mod modifi...well that sounded stupid. At any rate, been running around with those 100 condoms and birth control pills for ages, and once they run out I'm literally fucked. At any rate, was waiting for one of these mods to come by, so cheers mate!

• 1 year later...

With the various mods out there we're all pretty much literally fucked.. With mods like LoversCreatures, Joburg, TamagoClub and HiyokoClub mods out there, it's a good thing to be able to buy these things else we'll be helping everything out there repopulate Cyrodil till it's choked.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

I apologize for resurrecting ancient threads. But when my character goes to sleep under the influence of a contraceptive , the effect immediately wears off, even if she sleeps for one hours (it is meant to last 24 in - game hours.) same problem applies to "waiting" , which is quiet problematic.

Any way to change that in the CS ?