IGNORED

Offline install compatability? (and FNIS)

Okay, okay... probably in the wrong section of the forum, but I haven't looked into this problem in a while either.

Here's what's up:  I have an offline install of Skyrim, due to my gaming computer not being hooked up to the internet at all.  Yes, that means that I'm running a cracked ed. of Skyrim, but I own the game.  Moot point.

Here's the thing - I've been able to install all sorts of mods and make them work - including textures, items, and of course, the SexLab framework.  I've set up SexLab with various, er, what would you call them?  Mod-ends like Submission, etc. 

So, the follow-through works - be it dialogue or a spell or combat - the nudes textures are there in all their medieval glory, but... nothing happens.  Where the animations would be, there's nothing.  As best as I can tell, it's an issure with FNIS.  I don't run any other mods that would use additional or alternate character animations, and that's where the fallout is happeneing.

Also, the dude(s?) who made FNIS seem to be a bit b****y about cracked Skyrim  - they don't extent any sort of tech help to questions arising out of using FNIS with a cracked ed., if I'm remembering correctly.

Any thoughts?  How do I work with this?

Okay, okay... probably in the wrong section of the forum, but I haven't looked into this problem in a while either.

Here's what's up:  I have an offline install of Skyrim, due to my gaming computer not being hooked up to the internet at all.  Yes, that means that I'm running a cracked ed. of Skyrim, but I own the game.  Moot point.

Here's the thing - I've been able to install all sorts of mods and make them work - including textures, items, and of course, the SexLab framework.  I've set up SexLab with various, er, what would you call them?  Mod-ends like Submission, etc. 

So, the follow-through works - be it dialogue or a spell or combat - the nudes textures are there in all their medieval glory, but... nothing happens.  Where the animations would be, there's nothing.  As best as I can tell, it's an issure with FNIS.  I don't run any other mods that would use additional or alternate character animations, and that's where the fallout is happeneing.

Also, the dude(s?) who made FNIS seem to be a bit b****y about cracked Skyrim  - they don't extent any sort of tech help to questions arising out of using FNIS with a cracked ed., if I'm remembering correctly.

Any thoughts?  How do I work with this?

Cracked Exe? No support. Simple as that.