Oblivion Crashing

poopyheadstu

Whenever I try to load oblivion, whether off obse or the regular launcher, it goes black then exes out before the bethseda logo. That happens with every mod except the lovers esm, and when it does load there is an error message saying

lovers with pk.esp 1.4

lovers with pk.esp ANeBx[aeAun!! tecxgae cncgpAB

I dont know what to do, please help

poopyheadstu,

I need you to post your load order before I can help you. Also make sure you have the latest OBSE.

To post your load order via OBMM: hit import/export button, then view load order, then copy it and paste it here.

Please use spoilers when posting load orders. :)

Just so you know crashes at start up is almost always due to missing masters or a bad ini.

With this load order, the wierd message pops up. Adding anything else crashes the game. What does the message mean?

BreakUndies.esm

Oblivion.esm

LWPK.esm

prettyEnh.esp

Knights.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

DLCSpellTomes.esp

DLCOrrery.esp

DLCFrostcrag.esp

Sorry, dont know how to add spoilers, new to this stuff

Oblivion.esm MUST be your first plugin loaded. Move it back to the first position and make sure it stays there. :)

Grab BOSS and it will help you sort your load order. Note however that boss won't sort your lovers files very well.

Link: http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=20516

I don't know what LWPK.esm and prettyEnh.esp are, but make sure you have all required files/mods for them.

Archived