IGNORED

Can't get ECE to work

I get a CTD when ever I try to start a saved game. Skyrim starts OK, but when I choose a saved game it CTDs. ECE requires skse v 1.69 or 1.6.13. These versions are not available at silverlock. Also use the latest Skyui.

I use the latest race menu and skse (1.07.00). It still won't work even if I uninstall racemenu. Any ideas what's happening? Another post said to download both but only activate ECE. That doesn't work either.

How is it not available? There's 1.6.16 on their site and 1.7.0. That's newer than 1.6.13 so it's always good. It's a bit like how Skyrim should run on windows 7, but ofcourse also works on windows 8. However it ofcourse won't run on windows 3.11. Just get the 1.7.0 to be sure.

I get a CTD when ever I try to start a saved game. Skyrim starts OK, but when I choose a saved game it CTDs. ECE requires skse v 1.69 or 1.6.13. These versions are not available at silverlock. Also use the latest Skyui.

I use the latest race menu and skse (1.07.00). It still won't work even if I uninstall racemenu. Any ideas what's happening? Another post said to download both but only activate ECE. That doesn't work either.

What skeleton are you using? It could very well be the source of your problems. Also if you use newest racemenu (2.7.x) it already has ECE morphs inside. I'd recommend just using headmesh from ECE + racemenu 2.7 and compatible skeleton (xpms or Groovtama hdt ones if you use hdt).

What skeleton are you using? It could very well be the source of your problems. Also if you use newest racemenu (2.7.x) it already has ECE morphs inside. I'd recommend just using headmesh from ECE + racemenu 2.7 and compatible skeleton (xpms or Groovtama hdt ones if you use hdt).

I use the xp 32 skeleton and xp32 extended.

Could you please tell me how to use the head mesh from ECE. I'm kinda dumb when it comes to this stuff.

Could you please tell me how to use the head mesh from ECE. I'm kinda dumb when it comes to this stuff.

Basically just copy the provided femalehead.nif from ECE download to your data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\ folder. That + racemenu 2.7 is closest you can get to ECE without actually running ECE lol.

Basically just copy the provided femalehead.nif from ECE download to your data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\ folder. That + racemenu 2.7 is closest you can get to ECE without actually running ECE lol.

Thank you my fiend. Not seeing femalehead.nif. Just a large group of numbers. Am I using the right veiwer.

Archived