View File

Made 4 different body versions

T6BB, BB Melons and 2 of our custom cali bods

2 Versions pick only 1

One with BnB Bounce and one without

You will need compatability skeleton for BnB

**Found in Goodsprings Gas Station**

*We do NOT allow ANY of our mods to be redistributed on ANY sites.* especially on nexus if you post my mods on nexus , i will get you banned

Goes for any other sites has well... Just give them a link to Lovers... u don't need to steal our 1500+ hours of work

gosh your inventing me some problems lol O_o  all my mods been out for 2 months now and perfectly working for everyone except you.. :3

There shouldn't be any clipping issue on those, did you alter anything? ima have a quick look but it was working perfectly last time i played

gosh your inventing me some problems lol O_o  all my mods been out for 2 months now and perfectly working for everyone except you.. :3

There shouldn't be any clipping issue on those, did you alter anything? ima have a quick look but it was working perfectly last time i played

no i didnt alter anything no idea how to and is it a specific body that wont do the clipping i was using the t6bb body and the t6bb version of the outfit crashes my game

well your right, the one from my project is fine but all others are just badly weighted all the way down O_o

i probly uploaded the old files before i fixed the weighting since the bodies werent the same sizes at all, auto weight didnt work.

Nexusmods just fked me over when they deleted all my mods...some of them i did not have a proper backup for O_o 

so ya i cannot find the proper one so ima have to redo it.

i might fix it tonight

meanwhile the one from project in taokaka's room is fine if u wanan use that one

well i fixed the custom one that caused crash i simply had forgot to remove the .00 on skeleton, does that when you import more then 1 skeleton in blender =0

and i deleted feets to remove clipping,

But for some reason.....the t6bb isnt even suposed to have Stockings...t6bb is simply too big i had completely removed it..

But it still shows up in game soo i really do not know whats up with that Stockings issues O_o

But anyways i Never wanted to make this armor in multiple body.. it was a nonstop QQer that was always making me convert everything to my Melon body 

So thats the best ill do to this armor since the version i want is fully functional and has no clipping

But i only fixed the BnB version ill do other some other time