Trouble with Sexlab Defeat mod.

tridbee

I've installed Sexlab Framework and Sexlab Defeat mod. The thing is when I got knocked down, them NPCs just try to strip my character clothes and weapons, but then standing dumb until I get up again. I don't know what's wrong with it but here's the report from FNIS, it says there are 2 warnings:

FNIS Behavior V5.0.2   6/1/2014 12:18:29 PM
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - 
Generator: F:\Games\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users
Skeleton female: XPMS (242 bones)   male: CHSBHC (107 bones)
>>Warning: Custom skeleton found. Select SKELETON patch.<<

Reading FNIS V5.0.2 ...
Reading FNISBase V5.0.2 ...
Reading SexLab V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V?.? ...
Reading SexLabDefeat V?.? ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files....

Creature Pack not installed

1177 animations for 5 mods successfully included (character)
 2 Warning(s).

You're missing some important details, but I'll help with what I can.

First off, in the FNIS log it specifically tells you to check the box for the 'skeletons' patch. Do that.

Next, for your female skeleton you have a normal and widely used one. For your male, you have a (correct me if I'm wrong) jiggly female skeleton. I think you might have swapped that in installation.

However, if the game is still running when you're naked, neither of those are your main problems. If Defeat isn't triggering any Sexlab event, that could be a sign you're missing SKyrim Script Extender (SKSE). Even if you installed SKSE, you need to launch Skyrim with its executable, and not through steam.

The final part though is that your data folder isn't in a Steam library folder, which implies it's either a disk copy (which means it could be outdated) or a pirated edition. If it's at all out if date, bad things happen.

If it's pirated, I can help you no further.

But yeah, I think the root of the problem is forgetting to launch Skyrim with SKSE.

EDIT: You also don't have FNIS creature pack setup, which means there are no animations for non-humanoids (including dragur and falmer). If any of those animals (or giants or dragur or falmer) were your aggressors then it would give you exactly the symptoms you described because sexlab would fail the missing animations silently.

You're missing some important details, but I'll help with what I can.

First off, in the FNIS log it specifically tells you to check the box for the 'skeletons' patch. Do that.

Next, for your female skeleton you have a normal and widely used one. For your male, you have a (correct me if I'm wrong) jiggly female skeleton. I think you might have swapped that in installation.

However, if the game is still running when you're naked, neither of those are your main problems. If Defeat isn't triggering any Sexlab event, that could be a sign you're missing SKyrim Script Extender (SKSE). Even if you installed SKSE, you need to launch Skyrim with its executable, and not through steam.

The final part though is that your data folder isn't in a Steam library folder, which implies it's either a disk copy (which means it could be outdated) or a pirated edition. If it's at all out if date, bad things happen.

If it's pirated, I can help you no further.

But yeah, I think the root of the problem is forgetting to launch Skyrim with SKSE.

EDIT: You also don't have FNIS creature pack setup, which means there are no animations for non-humanoids (including dragur and falmer). If any of those animals (or giants or dragur or falmer) were your aggressors then it would give you exactly the symptoms you described because sexlab would fail the missing animations silently.

First, I installed the skeleton patch and FNIS says there's 1 warning.

Second, I have CBBE, BBP, Racemenu and SkyUI installed, all ran good with no problem. I think the game is using the BBP skeleton.

Third, I do have a save that my character is naked. I'll check it.

Fourth, I've installed SKSE ver 1.70 since the beginning, so I guess thats not the problem. I also switched Skyrim launcher to the SKSE one. (Note: I used a previous version of SKSE and when I load up Skyrim it shows me warning said that Sexlab requires SKSE 1.70 so I upgraded it.)

Fifth, I bought a retailed version of Skyrim from my friend, which he said that it does not support Steam.

And lastly, I installed the creatures pack as you said, but that didn't help.

Second, I have CBBE, BBP, Racemenu and SkyUI installed, all ran good with no problem. I think the game is using the BBP skeleton.

Fourth, I've installed SKSE ver 1.70 since the beginning, so I guess thats not the problem. I also switched Skyrim launcher to the SKSE one. (Note: I used a previous version of SKSE and when I load up Skyrim it shows me warning said that Sexlab requires SKSE 1.70 so I upgraded it.)

Fifth, I bought a retailed version of Skyrim from my friend, which he said that it does not support Steam.

1) Your FNIS you posted says you didn't check the box next to skeleton arm patch before running it.

2) CHSBHC is a female skeleton and it is in your male skeleton location FNIS says.

3) Don't know if it would or would not crash it.

4) For SKSE to work you have to launch Skyrim from the SKSE.exe file. Best to make a shortcut for your desktop.

5) Your "friend" lied to you, Skyrim requires steam whether you buy it from Steam or buy a DVD at the store. Steam is where you get the updates. If you have never run it from Steam then Skyrim is out of date on updates and that is likely your problem since almost all the mods won't run on older versions of Skyrim.

Posted · Hidden by BruceWayne, June 1, 2014 - meh
Hidden by BruceWayne, June 1, 2014 - meh

1) Your FNIS you posted says you didn't check the box next to skeleton arm patch before running it.

2) CHSBHC is a female skeleton and it is in your male skeleton location FNIS says.

4) For SKSE to work you have to launch Skyrim from the SKSE.exe file. Best to make a shortcut for your desktop.

5) Your "friend" lied to you, Skyrim requires steam whether you buy it from Steam or buy a DVD at the store. Steam is where you get the updates. If you have never run it from Steam then Skyrim is out of date on updates and that is likely your problem since almost all the mods won't run on older versions of Skyrim.

About the naked save, sometimes it does crash the game when I try to exit Skyrim.

And for the retailed Skyrim disk, I checked Skyrim version, it's 1.9.32.0.8, which I think the mod should be compatible with the game version.

try with other skeleton ( made an update mod defeat 5.3, put together the extracted files 5.2 and then 5.3, use to install mod manager... when you have this custom mod defeat 5 3 in mod manager not install yet,  go Whiterun, dragonsreach, Jarl room, in this small place made a clean save unistall all sexlab mods and SOS too, FNIS... save the clean save 2 times... in this place install all again, FNIS... no activate the ragdoll ending in sexlabframework... try this my friend.

Posted · Hidden by BruceWayne, June 1, 2014 - meh
Hidden by BruceWayne, June 1, 2014 - meh

About the naked save, sometimes it does crash the game when I try to exit Skyrim.

And for the retailed Skyrim disk, I checked Skyrim version, it's 1.9.32.0.8, which I think the mod should be compatible with the game version.

All legal copies of the game are version 1.0, since all the updates come from steam.

Archived