Caliente's Body V3 -CBBE- Plus BodySlide (Updated 1.3.0)

I am getting a "Failure to save bodies" error when I click on create bodies. My dropdown menues do have options for the outfit/bodies. THis is teh first mod I have installed in skyrim so bear with me ;D

Some things to check:

* Does this happen with every outfit/body you try?

* Can you see the preview of the body? (otherwise source mesh is missing)

* Are you running Bodyslide as administrator in Windows?

* Have you tried installing Bodyslide in /CalienteTools/ ?

At risk of stating the obvious: Also make sure you have installed the main parts of CBBE (textures and other meshes) before running Bodyslide.

• 1 month later...

I think there should be a way to put a preset on multiple Items in case you have armour or clothing that you want to make use the same preset.

That's exactly what the [save Preset...] button does. Set the sliders as you like' date=' click button, select the outfit groups where you want the preset to work, type a name, press OK, save file in SliderPresets folder. Then with your new preset selected you can use BatchBuild to make groups of outfits use your preset. Btw, this info is in the Bodyslide readme.

Question, what's the breast size of this mod? If there is more than one, I would like to know.

Default setting is medium to large-ish. Slim is smaller of course. If you use Bodyslide, sizes can be anything you want. Try my mod if you want more sliders. (http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=6900)

I think there should be a way to put a preset on multiple Items in case you have armour or clothing that you want to make use the same preset.

That's exactly what the [save Preset...] button does. Set the sliders as you like' date=' click button, select the outfit groups where you want the preset to work, type a name, press OK, save file in SliderPresets folder. Then with your new preset selected you can use BatchBuild to make groups of outfits use your preset. Btw, this info is in the Bodyslide readme.

[/quote']

I don't know why but when I get an update of something or I already know how to use something, I don't read the readme or I just skim through it and miss details like that.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, extremely new to this whole modding armor business, so forgive me if this is a stupid question:

Is there a way to use an alternate preset to convert armors to CBBE?

For example, if I had an armor for UNP that I wanted to convert to bodyslide, is it possible to create a base .nif file from the UNP preset included in bodyslide, chop up the armor, etc. . . and then convert to CBBE or other presets?

• 2 months later...

I have Several questions, I have saved the body type to Slim big breast? style. yeah and I set the all the breast size to 100% and all the others 0%. I was wondering what kind of armors I would be able to find to fit into my body mod.

And the CHSBHC jiggly mod that was posted originally on the first page makes the Gloss tech mod not appearing. Also, I can not see my character running to the direction where I can see the character's whole front body.

• 4 months later...

Hello, i would need a little help.

When i import the CBBE body in 3ds max the positionning compare to the skeleton is not correct, it create a problem when i import the foot, because thoses one are correctly positionned with the skeleton

I made a screen you can see the difference with the vanilla female body on the right.

j0a22w.jpg

So, what i'am supposed to do to use the CBBE body to tweak armor or so ?

Do i need to repositionate the CBBE body correctly in max ?

Can i use this "uncorrect position and fit the armor like that ?

WOW what a update , thank you

dam can also view head meshes too ?

I see im gonna have to learn

how to use bodyslide maker

truly amazing thank you

i agree it would be nice to have a bodyslide function for the head mesh to. Including neck length, head size. mouth shape and size (make the ladies smile) , chin, cheek, eyes etc.

i agree it would be nice to have a bodyslide function for the head mesh to. Including neck length, head size. mouth shape and size (make the ladies smile) , chin, cheek, eyes etc.

Well though it might be nice to have this, I'd actually preferred an in-game variant. ECE + RaceMenu together are a very powerful team :)

It's much easier to handle custom races this way.

That reminds me that I should have standalone variants of all armour for CBBE so the (female) NPCs won't be all super-models (only know of one mod - for grannys - that modify the body to probably vanilla).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

So I install the new CB++ slider options and now I have double of everything......Like WTF?!?!

But my real problem is I lost the presets of all my KeoArmor,MakArmor and so forth and so forth...reinstalling and uninstalling either Bodyslide or the armor mods didn't do anything.

Is there a way to manual find the Armor and re introduce them into Caliente Bodyslide?!?!?!?!

• 3 months later...

I'm having an issue with the mod.  No matter what I've tried, there are a few textures that don't load.  Just some though, like panties or stockings (no relation).  The rest loads fine.  I've tried re-installing, reviewing the directions, but I keep having the same issue.  It's probably something simple, but what am I missing?

ScreenShot6_zps82dc4f99.png

I'm having an issue with the mod.  No matter what I've tried, there are a few textures that don't load.  Just some though, like panties or stockings (no relation).  The rest loads fine.  I've tried re-installing, reviewing the directions, but I keep having the same issue.  It's probably something simple, but what am I missing?

ScreenShot6_zps82dc4f99.png

It looks like you have installed CT77's Remodeled Armors. Make sure you have extracted the textures that are included with that mod, as those include, if I recall correctly, panties and stockings. I had this problem myself for a little bit, but when I copied the textures into my game data it was fixed. You might try that and see if it works.

An out of the blue question:

Pulled the file and was taking a look at the updated UV layout in Softimage and decided to link all the maps to the mesh to take a look at the finished product via Mental Ray.  While I'm fairly competent in this package,  I had a simple question concerning one of the maps included in the texture files.

For the body files there are:

femalebody_1.dds ( The diffuse or color map )

femalebody_1_msn.dds ( The normal map )

femalebody_1_s.dds ( The specular map )

femalebody_1_sk.dds ( No clue as to what this map is )

Guessing it's a tint map ?  

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone have any solutions to this? I just installed the body slider and as soon as I loaded the game this clipping started to happen. This happened when I used Unequipall command to see if the slide worked. I only adjusted breast size and I would like to adjust the ass but I am sure I am still going to have the same problem. Thanks for any advice!

post-288936-0-73780400-1389209741_thumb.png

• 2 months later...

I've been struggling for 3 hours now, and no sign of success for a very odd bug I've found. When using bodyslide, I have a custom body that I carefully built. Due to wanting things kept simple, the small and big versions are exact duplicates. But here's the problem: Several things I change refuse to stay changed, and several don't even show up in the xml file, yet magically load right the next time I re-open the program. 

here is the custom body XML opened in notepad++,

<SliderPresets>
    <Preset name="CustomPreset" set="HDT Body">
        <Group name="CB++" />
        <Group name="CB++ Amulets" />
        <Group name="CB++ Bodies" />
        <Group name="CB++ CVO Retextures" />
        <Group name="CB++ Caliente's Vanilla Armor" />
        <Group name="CB++ Caliente's Vanilla Clothes" />
        <Group name="CB++ Dark Disciple" />
        <Group name="CB++ TERA Armors BBP Collection" />
        <Group name="CB++ TERA Armors Boots and Gloves" />
        <Group name="CB++ TERA Armors NOBBP Collection" />
        <Group name="CB++ Various - Anano" />
        <Group name="CB++ Various - Bikini Trouble" />
        <Group name="CB++ Various - Bikini Trouble TBBP" />
        <Group name="CB++ Various - Bloodfree" />
        <Group name="CB++ Various - Gatti" />
        <Group name="CB++ Various - Lustriana" />
        <Group name="CB++ Various - Mithril Armor" />
        <Group name="CB++ Various - NPR" />
        <Group name="CB++ Various - Nalim" />
        <Group name="CB++ Various - SydneyB" />
        <Group name="CB++ Various - zzjay" />
        <Group name="CBAdvanced" />
        <Group name="CBAdvanced Bodies" />
        <Group name="CT77 Bonus" />
        <Group name="CT77 Underwear" />
        <Group name="CT77 Vanilla - Dawnguard" />
        <Group name="CT77 Vanilla - Dragonborn" />
        <Group name="CT77 Vanilla - Main" />
        <Group name="CalienteArmor" />
        <Group name="CalienteClothing" />
        <Group name="CalienteSoldier" />
        <Group name="CalienteUnderwear" />
        <Group name="CalienteVanillaArmor" />
        <Group name="CalienteVanillaClothing" />
        <Group name="CalienteVanillaSoldier" />
        <Group name="CalienteVanillaUnderwear" />
        <Group name="HDT Body" />
        <Group name="Pregnancy Scaling Body" />
        <Group name="Schatten_Lauf" />
        <Group name="Skeuomorph Devious" />
        <Group name="Skeuomorph Devious psb" />
        <Group name="Skimpy Sets" />
        <Group name="TERA Armors" />
        <SetSlider name="AppleCheeks" size="big" value="10" />
        <SetSlider name="AppleCheeks" size="small" value="10" />
        <SetSlider name="Arms" size="big" value="0" />
        <SetSlider name="BigBelly" size="big" value="0" />
        <SetSlider name="BigBelly" size="small" value="0" />
        <SetSlider name="BreastGravity" size="big" value="20" />
        <SetSlider name="BreastGravity" size="small" value="20" />
        <SetSlider name="BreastWidth" size="big" value="20" />
        <SetSlider name="BreastWidth" size="small" value="20" />
        <SetSlider name="Breasts" size="big" value="50" />
        <SetSlider name="Breasts" size="small" value="50" />
        <SetSlider name="BreastsSmall" size="big" value="100" />
        <SetSlider name="BreastsSmall" size="small" value="100" />
        <SetSlider name="Butt" size="big" value="10" />
        <SetSlider name="Butt" size="small" value="10" />
        <SetSlider name="ButtSmall" size="big" value="75" />
        <SetSlider name="ButtSmall" size="small" value="75" />
        <SetSlider name="CalfSmooth" size="big" value="50" />
        <SetSlider name="CalfSmooth" size="small" value="50" />
        <SetSlider name="ChubbyLegs" size="big" value="10" />
        <SetSlider name="ChubbyLegs" size="small" value="10" />
        <SetSlider name="Legs" size="big" value="0" />
        <SetSlider name="Legs" size="small" value="4" />
        <SetSlider name="NippleDistance" size="big" value="80" />
        <SetSlider name="NippleDistance" size="small" value="80" />
        <SetSlider name="NippleLength" size="big" value="10" />
        <SetSlider name="NippleLength" size="small" value="10" />
        <SetSlider name="NipplePerkiness" size="big" value="40" />
        <SetSlider name="NipplePerkiness" size="small" value="40" />
        <SetSlider name="NippleSize" size="big" value="66" />
        <SetSlider name="NippleSize" size="small" value="66" />
        <SetSlider name="ShoulderSmooth" size="big" value="100" />
        <SetSlider name="ShoulderSmooth" size="small" value="100" />
        <SetSlider name="ShoulderWidth" size="big" value="30" />
        <SetSlider name="ShoulderWidth" size="small" value="30" />
        <SetSlider name="SlimThighs" size="big" value="25" />
        <SetSlider name="SlimThighs" size="small" value="25" />
        <SetSlider name="Waist" size="big" value="0" />
    </Preset>

</SliderPresets>

Now, here's the problem. When I saved this file (And I have tried saving it in multiple places) the "legs" setting was 0 for both. The "ankles" and "buttcrack" setting is not listed, and is set at 100 for both. 

On opening bodyslide.exe again, it opens with custompreset to start. But things are changed. Shoulder width is now set to 50 for both, and legs are now at 4 for small and 0 for big. Even more odd, when re-examining the XML, the setting for shoulder width is still 30.

I figure this means one of two things: Either I'm making a really obvious and stupid mistake, or my bodyslide program is possessed.