I broke Sexout =(

Nope.  EVP doesn't do anything.  I don't think resetai directly solves it.  I think it's just the fact that it forces the NPC to pick a new package, and he then gets up to run that package, and Sexout is waiting there to intercept him.

Well I guess it is me if no one else can reproduce it.

OH

That's easy.

The anim #s changed. I warned amra about that a few weeks back. There's a post by me about it, will find link.

Here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/31239-attn-some-anim-s-finally-changing/

Err not amra, the other one... the 12000 series.

Edit: Mavia.

Thanks, I missed that post and was unaware of its consequences. I numbered the modders resources at 10000-100014 or thereabotus though as I included the anims directly into SexoutSex, so unless the 10000 series was also changed, it should still work? Or should it?

FWIW sexoutsex has modified a record in sexout that is now deleted. SexoutNG12001 titled AmraBJHard. Maybe that's what's causing you trouble. FNVEdit is reporting an error in one of the dialogs as well.

The dialogue error is normal and intended (disabled "feature") but I the 12001 thing is strange, I must have overlooked it. Still, all the others don't work either. 

I think I recall you mentioning Sexout now already includes Amra's modders resources, is that correct? If so, could you tell me what numbers you gave them so I can reassign them in SexoutSex?

Right sorry, 10k, 12k, whatever. You know mods aren't actually supposed to be *released* with those numbers. I can't guarantee mods that do that will continue to work after updates to sexout. This one might be ok, might not. It'll surely break in the future when sexout switches to playidle.

Also, tested with 84 + sexoutsex + doc-on-couch, worked fine.

I think I recall you mentioning Sexout now already includes Amra's modders resources, is that correct? If so, could you tell me what numbers you gave them so I can reassign them in SexoutSex?

Sexout does not include anything from Amra, and won't for the near/medium future. I intended to do some testing there this weekend regarding the body problems and such but.... am 'stuck' digging into this issue instead.

Right sorry, 10k, 12k, whatever. You know mods aren't actually supposed to be *released* with those numbers. I can't guarantee mods that do that will continue to work after updates to sexout. This one might be ok, might not. It'll surely break in the future when sexout switches to playidle

I know, back then I reading your tutorial about how to add anims into Sexout and send the file to you, but I was having a ton of trouble converting the esm to an esp, and being short on time, I opted for this "shortcut"  :blush: 

Sexout does not include anything from Amra, and won't for the near/medium future. I intended to do some testing there this weekend regarding the body problems and such but.... am 'stuck' digging into this issue instead.

No problem, I'm sure I'll get it fixed on this end, but the values are still there (10000-20000 under SexoutNGModders) so I don't really know what's going wrong for those specific anims. Anyway, I'll take it to the SexoutSex thread as I don't want to clutter this one with irrelevant information.

The point is r85 works fine for me.

Ah ok. Well I'll see what I can do about getting the anims in there into sexout, there aren't very many of them. Before you go, do those animations require amra's body?

When I do add them in, the #s will change as well. I'll send you a PM.

The point of the reserved group is so modders can test creating anims there without fear of conflicting with a released mod. Releasing a mod that uses them entirely defeats that purpose. ;)

Ah ok. Well I'll see what I can do about getting the anims in there into sexout, there aren't very many of them. Before you go, do those animations require amra's body?

When I do add them in, the #s will change as well. I'll send you a PM.

The point of the reserved group is so modders can test creating anims there without fear of conflicting with a released mod. Releasing a mod that uses them entirely defeats that purpose. ;)

I know, it was never meant to be a *permanent* solution (and still isn't) but my intention was to return to it when I had the time.

What do you mean by Amra's body? I have always used Roberts and his roberts erect patch, and while I know the older anims misalign, it is something I have learned to live with.

Oh CK one more thing, is 84 working for you as well? Or is that broken for you, but 85 works?

It was as broken as Reek appears to be in season 4 of Game of Thrones. 

If you don't watch game of thrones, the name Reek should tell you all you need to know.  :P

What do you mean by Amra's body? I have always used Roberts and his roberts erect patch, and while I know the older anims misalign, it is something I have learned to live with.

That's what I mean. His 'patch' is a different body. If that anim requires it, then including it is 'off' for now until I finish the stuff I need to do to lay the groundwork for that.

It was as broken as Reek appears to be in season 4 of Game of Thrones. 

If you don't watch game of thrones, the name Reek should tell you all you need to know.  :P

Uh.. is that a yes, it's broken in 84 and works in 85?

That's what I mean. His 'patch' is a different body. If that anim requires it, then including it is 'off' for now until I finish the stuff I need to do to lay the groundwork for that.

No problem, I still have to figure out why it no longer works. From a quick compare between the two, nothing has changed that would break it, so its probably something on my end.

Uh.. is that a yes, it's broken in 84 and works in 85?

Affirmative.

I think I've found the culprit.  It is a mod both the OP and I were using, though I was using a different version I think.  In any case, when I uninstall Centered 3rd Person Camera.esp, the problem goes away.

I'm going to keep testing adding mods one at a time, but so far, it's pointing to that mod not being compatible with the newer NGs.  Which when you think about it kind of makes sense seeing as how everything haults where tfc should occur.

Man I hope this is it.  If it is, it means I missed it at least twice, which I can accept as long as it works again.  Good grief Charlie Brown.

I don't know why it's not working for t-dawg, but I've also found out why Amra's anims aren't working, and it has nothing to do with Sexout.

I managed to commit the cardinal mistake of packaging the files wrongly. So that's one less issue to worry about.

And now back to your scheduled programming  :lol:

I used to screw up sexout fomod packaging so much that I just stopped working on it like a 'normal' workflow. If I need to change files, I update the fomod and reinstall it. The only exception is when I'm actively working on the esm in the geck, but as soon as I'm done, I copy it to the fomod directory I track with git, so when I go to zip up the fomod, it's already there.

Slows development down but it's stopped me from forgetting to put files in the package, or putting them in the wrong place without noticing.

Think I solved t3589's issue, he's testing now (worked ok for me with his save file). If so, beta2 will be out shortly and will need "above average" beta testing. I added some evp's in, and I think I didn't have them in before for a good reason, but I can't remember for the life of me what that reason was.

His problem is that doc got the SexoutDoNothing package as intended, but didn't stand up as he was supposed to, the package didn't run. Sexout is 'hung' waiting on him to stand up so it can continue. Might be affecting other mods. Adding the evp in might break things but I can't think of how right now.

Ok, fix worked for our boy, so NG beta has been updated to b2. Please proceed with caution. :D

Mine was not an entirely different problem than the OP, and did often end up as depicted in the OPs ss.  I'm eager to hear if it solves their problem as well.

Danka Pride.  You're tenacious.  Through wind and rain and little screaming brats...

Archived