I broke Sexout =(

So after Sexout working flawlessly for over a year I broke something and I'm at a loss as how to fix it, I try to initiate sex and this happens.

2014_05_28_00002.jpg

I'm using

BnB BodyExtender Compatability Skeleton 1_2-45229-1-20

nvse_4_2_beta4

NVSE Extender v14

SexoutNG - Core 2.6.84

SexoutNG - Data 2.6.80

SexoutCommonResources-20140513.1

SexoutCommonResourcesData-20131227

You installed some mod that adds animations to fallout, and the creator of the mod didn't clean it up in fnvedit. This breaks sexout, and any other mods that rely on pickidle. There are instructions on how to deal with them in the first post of the sexout download thread.

I disabled several mods I thought were causing the animations to break yet the problem persists. Which of these mods cause problems with sexout?

load order

[X] FalloutNV.esm
[X] DeadMoney.esm
[X] HonestHearts.esm
[X] OldWorldBlues.esm
[X] LonesomeRoad.esm
[X] GunRunnersArsenal.esm
[X] ClassicPack.esm
[X] MercenaryPack.esm
[X] TribalPack.esm
[X] CaravanPack.esm
[X] Sexout.esm
[X] domecity.esm
[X] AWorldOfPain(Preview).esm
[X] NVEC Complete + NVCE.esm
[X] SexoutCommonResources.esm
[X] SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
[X] SexoutSlavery.esm
[X] enclavebunker.esm
[X] T6M Equipment Replacer NV.esm
[X] MikotoBeauty.esm
[X] AngelPark.esm
[X] Monster Wars.esm
[X] Strangers Abroad.esm
[X] Momod.esm
[X] NVWillow.esp
[X] Type 6.esp
[X] CASM.esp
[X] Centered 3rd Person Camera - Unraised.esp
[X] The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
[X] MoMod-Aliens.esp
[X] MoMod-Terminators.esp
[X] Free Tribal Outfits.esp
[X] VegasOutfits.esp
[X] T6M Jeans Outfit.esp
[X] SexoutClothingEval.esp
[X] st.esp
[X] Type3MClothing.esp
[X] V3Snuggles.esp
[X] Better Game Performance.esp
[X] AsharasHairConversionNV.esp
[X] Glock Plasma Weapons.esp
[X] _Fh hair test.esp
[X] OutfitConversionsT6MT6BBTN.esp
[X] OutfitConversionsLL.esp
[X] NVEC+NVCE-Expansion-MonsterWars.esp
[X] 1nivVSLArmors.esp
[X] MikotoBeauty.esp
[X] Monster Wars - Epic Battles Plugin.esp
[X] 001 Project Weaponry.esp
[X] AWOP - Balance and Cleanup.esp
[X] MadScience02.esp
[X] SexoutCheckMeOut.esp
[X] AWOPMonsterPatch.esp
[X] JL121_Deathsong_Brotherhood.esp
[X] factions reloaded followers.esp
[X] SexoutSex.esp
[X] ChristieOutfitsforT3.esp
[X] Naked_gun.esp
[X] SexoutWillow.esp
[X] SexyTacticalOutfitT6M.esp
[X] ShadesXIarmor.esp
[X] enclavebunker.esp
[X] 1SBSteamOutfit2.esp
[X] SexoutBreeder.esp
[X] fnvrwlo - original.esp

I'm not familiar with all of the mods that you have, but nothing jumps out at me.

EDIT:  Hopefully you can narrow it down by trying to determine the group of mods that you most recently installed by sorting whatever folder you download to by Date Created.

OK now I just started to get this problem yesterday.  I have no anim mods installed.  Nothing has changed except the recent updates to NG/SCR/Lust.  Sometimes I'll get the results in the pic above.  Other times the fly cam doesn't even initiate and they just continue what they're doing while playing sex sounds.

It seems random, but so far I haven't gotten it to occur when initiating sex with an NPC that is already standing up.  It only seems to happen while initiating sex with a sitting NPC, and even then, sometimes it works, other times it doesn't.

What mod are you using to initiate sex?

EDIT: And here are all the mods we both use:

[X] FalloutNV.esm
[X] DeadMoney.esm
[X] HonestHearts.esm
[X] OldWorldBlues.esm
[X] LonesomeRoad.esm
[X] GunRunnersArsenal.esm
[X] ClassicPack.esm
[X] MercenaryPack.esm
[X] TribalPack.esm
[X] CaravanPack.esm
[X] Sexout.esm
[X] AWorldOfPain(Preview).esm
[X] SexoutCommonResources.esm
[X] SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
[X] SexoutSlavery.esm
[X] CASM.esp
[X] The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
[X] SexoutClothingEval.esp
[X] SexoutCheckMeOut.esp

I'm using the most recent version of SexoutSesx. I also just did a trial run with only sexout, it's requirements, and DLCs loaded and the issue still occurs so there must be a problem within the newest version of Sexout

Well at least I don't feel like I'm being punished by dark unseen forces anymore. lol  I've spent roughly 2 days trying to 'fix it' in my own mod thinking I did something wrong and coming up blank.  Now I can even feel better about drinking.

Have you tried it with an already standing NPC?  I've only reproduced the pic once when initiating sex right after the NPC got up (of their own AI package).  The rest of the time, if they're parked in a chair, sex doesn't happen, start sex is indeed casting, and sexout is running according to debug.  Hell the Ng sounds continue to play, but tfc never happens, and the anim never starts.

Though sometimes it works in different chairs without a hitch.  I don't know.

I checked out debug once again.  Nothing stands out.  There are no errors.  What am I looking for?  I did notice the A/B/C anims came up 0.  Also, in one instance, anal was requested but vag returned 1 and anal remained 0.  I'm just guessing at this point.

Does the now and forever interface still work?  I'm initiating sex with DRL, and it's still using the NX calls to start sex.

As far as I can tell, sex starts, all the spells are cast, tfc is never triggered, no anim plays, but eval returns actorinuse indefinitely.

EDIT: I get ActorA showing twice too, don't know if that means anything.

ie.

ActorARef -> 1

ActorBRef -> 1

ActorARef -> 1

EDIT EDIT: All of these calls are sex types.  I'm going to try explicitly setting an anim number and see what happens.

The NX interface (and even the quest interface) should still be working fine. The new UDF interface is doing some housekeeping/buffering, but ultimately calling the NX interface.

I don't know what 'DRL' means.

If the script asks for one sextype and gets another, it means the sanitizer/random picker determined that sextype was invalid.. e.g. oral requested when the character is wearing a gag.

You'll have to be more specific on where these errors are coming from, Sexout itself doesn't print anything like 'ActorARef -> 1' -- if that's a paraphrase of an error/message from sexout and not your mod, I'll need the verbatim message.

Well I give up.  Debug on a failed start doesn't tell me anything different than Debug on a successful start.  I'm just going to call my game broken and start reinstalling everything from scratch.  If that doesn't work hopefully I can find a copy of 82-83 and the old SCR.

Let me know, T!.  I might be able to find them for you.

Feel free to PM them to me anytime.  I'm still kicking myself in the ass for deleting them.  I guess I got overzealous in my excitement for all the new stuff.

Well I give up.  Debug on a failed start doesn't tell me anything different than Debug on a successful start.  I'm just going to call my game broken and start reinstalling everything from scratch.  If that doesn't work hopefully I can find a copy of 82-83 and the old SCR.

2nd post of SCR & Pregnancy always contain the previous versions. I'm not sure I have older versions than that myself, I delete old stuff a lot :)

2nd post of SCR & Pregnancy always contain the previous versions. I'm not sure I have older versions than that myself, I delete old stuff a lot :)

Danka.  I just need to find a copy of the old NG now.

EDIT: Confirmed.  Fresh install.  Fresh game.  Old SCR/Preg, new SCR/Preg, same problem.

EDIT EDIT: Confirmed.  Same as OP.  Bare bones SexoutNG (84), with only requirements, same problem.

Either:

A. Both CK and I are doing something wrong in our mods initialization scripts.

B. SexoutNG 84 has a bug.

P.S.  SexoutSex DOES add new anims, fyi.  I get exactly what the OP is seeing in the posted pic (two actors standing inside one another), whenever sexoutsex initiates one of Amras add ons.  However, my mod does not add any anims, and with sexoutsex never being added, I still get my same anim problem.

My problem so far has only occurred with Doc Mitchell, and only when he is sitting along the walls in the living room of his house.  If he sits in any other place, it works fine.

Alright here's what I've learned so far.

When NPC is sitting in certain chairs:

- SexoutSex, uses original interface, doesn't initialize tfc, doesn't undress, doesn't get up from sitting, doesn't play anims.

- SexoutDRL, uses NX interface, doesn't initialize tfc, doesn't undress, doesn't get up from sitting, doesn't play anims.

- BangATron, uses NX interface, initializes tfc, undresses, gets up, actors stand inside one another, doesn't play anims.

- SexKey, uses original interface, WORKS!

When NPC is standing and not in ANY idle:

- SexoutSex, uses original interface, initializes tfc, undresses, actors stand inside one another, doesn't play anims (sometimes).

- SexoutDRL, uses NX interface, WORKS!

- BangATron, untested standing.

- SexKey, uses original interface, WORKS!

You dedication to/patience with testing is impressive.

I have no choice really.  I'm dead in the water until this is resolved.  Can't play, can't mod, can't test.  At least in regards to sex that is.  I don't know what happened, and if it cannot be solved, then I'm pretty much done here.

Archived