Two seperate issues

Jenneke

Like it says, I've got two seperate issues that I could use some help with.

A: When I launch Skyrim via a shortcut of skseloader.exe I get the command prompt box pop up for a moment like normal, but then nothing happens for about 1 minute. In the task manager it shows that memory is being used by TESV.exe, but it takes that 1 minute or so for the game to load on screen. I've tried removing and re-installing SKSE, even upgrading to the latest alpha version, nothing changes that.

B: I'm getting a CTD about 90% of the time whenever I try to enter Understone Keep in Markarth, and when I do manage to get inside, there's missing textures, usually either Thongvar Silver-blood's armor,Brother Verulus's (spelling?) robe, or the Dwemer sphere statues in the main hall. I've got a bunch of mods running so it's pretty clear something is conflicting. What I'd like to know is, is there a way to check what mods affect that cell in like the CK or TESVedit? With the number of mods I have running, disabling one, loading the game, trying to enter the cell, disabling the next, etc would take ages so if there's a faster way I'd be grateful.

A: When I launch Skyrim via a shortcut of skseloader.exe I get the command prompt box pop up for a moment like normal, but then nothing happens for about 1 minute. In the task manager it shows that memory is being used by TESV.exe, but it takes that 1 minute or so for the game to load on screen. I've tried removing and re-installing SKSE, even upgrading to the latest alpha version, nothing changes that.

B: I'm getting a CTD about 90% of the time whenever I try to enter Understone Keep in Markarth, and when I do manage to get inside, there's missing textures, usually either Thongvar Silver-blood's armor,Brother Verulus's (spelling?) robe, or the Dwemer sphere statues in the main hall. I've got a bunch of mods running so it's pretty clear something is conflicting. What I'd like to know is, is there a way to check what mods affect that cell in like the CK or TESVedit? With the number of mods I have running, disabling one, loading the game, trying to enter the cell, disabling the next, etc would take ages so if there's a faster way I'd be grateful.

1) I ran into that once as well not as bad but mine was taking 30-35 seconds to launch, it turned out I was had to many really high end graphic mods. Once I started using some light versions of the mods and dumping some of them it stopped happening. I have since then got a new much better video card.

2) This one I honestly have not idea if there is a way to check that other than reading up on all the mods that might effect that area.

Have you put these in your ini file for allocated memory patch settings?

post-232301-0-57602500-1401128489_thumb.png

Second is missing texture that seems wrongly placed in your data file or even not there at all.

The crashes can be alot things need LOADORDER.

Here's my load order, as seen in NMM after running it through LOOT the last time I updated my mods:

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Dawnguard.esm
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
Hearthfires.esm
Unnoficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
AppachiiHair.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
AOM.esm
ClimatesOfTamrieal.esm
ETaC - RESOURCES.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
Sexlab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
HentaiPregnancy.esm
TERAArmors.esm
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
ETaC - Complete.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Sound.esp
Better distant LOD waterfalls V3.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
SkyRe_Main.esp
TradeRoutes.esp
AMB Glass Varients Lore.esp
BarenziaQuestMarkers.esp
dB - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
Better Dynamic Snow
Apropos.esp
SexLab Submit.esp
dB-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
LeftHandRings.esp
female mannequins.esp
Differently Ebony.esp
LeftHandRings - Dawnguard.esp
HARODATH_ImmersiceSoulgems.esp
Balanced_Magic.esp
Balance_Magic_Dawnguard.esp
possesivecorpses.esp
FCO - Follower Commentary Overhaul.esp
Craftable and Placeable Havok enabled Bedrolls.esp
female mannequins in himes.esp
ImmersiveFP.esp
WetandCold.esp
No More Glowing Edges Mod.esp
SexLab NudeCreaturesDG.esp
RingsOfPower.esp
SMIM-FurnitureChestSnoxFix.esp
TradeRoutes-SkyRe-Patch.esp
SexLabMassMatchmaker.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
SkyRe_EnemyScaling.esp
SMIM-DungeonsCliffsIceSkirts.esp
SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esp
BetterDarkBrotherhood.esp
SkyRe_Main_Fix.esp
Civil War Overhaul.esp
FireAndIceOverhaul.esp
Better Vampires ML.esp
Populated Skyrim Prisons Cells.esp
SkyRe_EnemyScaling_Fix.esp
SkyUI.esp
AchieveThat.esp
SMIM-Dragonborn TernFix.esp
SMIM-FarmhouseFlickeringFix.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
TimingIsEverything.esp
TERAArmors.esp
Thunderchild - Epic Shout Package.esp
SkyRe_EncounterZones.esp
Immersive Dragonborn.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
PrinceandPauper.esp
WATER DB Waves.esp
AOM.esp
Populated Dungeons Caves Ruins.esp
UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp
LC_immersiveLoot.esp
Populated Forts Towers Places.esp
Populated Lands Roads Paths.esp
Populated Cities Towns Villages.esp
BetterDwemerExteriors.esp
WorldEaterBeater.esp
SMIM-ShackRoofFixes
SkyRe_StandingStones.esp
SkyRe_Races.esp
SBF All In One + DLC.esp
SkyRe_EnemyAI.esp
Immersive Travelers.esp
SMIM-ShackRoofFixesDragonborn.esp
Thunderchiled - SkyRe Compatibility Patch.esp
towHarvest.esp
UFO - Dragonborn Addon.esp
WATER DG.esp
WATER Plants.esp
BragonCombatOverhaulDragonborn.esp
Immersive Mercenaires.esp
The Paarthunax Dilemna.esp
LoversComfort.esp
FNISspells.esp
Immersive Dawnguard.esp
Immersive Werewolves.esp
Run For Your Lives.esp
SkyRe_Races_Fix.esp
Immersive Brigands.esp
LevelersTower.esp
SkyRe_Combat.esp
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
Apocalypse - SkyRe compatibility Patch.esp
Immersive Factions.esp
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
Radiant-SchlongsPatch.esp
SkyRe_StandingStones_Fix.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
WATER.esp
Werewolves.esp
WetandCold - Ashes.esp
When Vampires Attack.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
PreASISPatch.esp
Pre Automatic Variants ST Patch.esp
Pre ReProccer aMidianSS Patch.esp
ReProccer.esp
qotsafans LeveledLists Patch.esp
qotsafans Books HF Patch.esp
qotsafans AOM ReProccer Patch.esp
qotsafans Ingestibles HF Patch.esp
qotsafans Miscellaneous ReProccer Patch.esp

LOOT is good at sorting load orders. Really the only thing you have to worry about with LOOT is if you have more than one mods that makes changes to something. Decided which one you want to make the change and put that mod lowest in the load order than the other mod that makes changes to the same thing. That is what I find the only thing you ever typically have to worry about with LOOT load order and if you don't have two mods that do that, then not a issue.

As for your load time I think it is just because you are taxing your system with a lot of mods that is slowing things down. Keep in mind the more mods you have the longer it is going to take to load the game. Especially if they are large mods. I am not sure if it would help but you could try using SKSE 1.7 and installing the memory patch for it. That might help, I don't know if that matters on load up though. Either way couldn't hurt.

As for your other issues it sounds like it is just a mod that has something broken in that area that is causing you to crash. I think your best bet is save the game right out side the area. Just before where you crash, then start removing mods one at a time. Only remove the mods that could possible cause it. No point removing a mod that changes something in whiterun for example. Anyways remove them one at a time until you can zone in 2-3 times in a row with out crashing. Then you will know which mod is causing the issue.

Also if you want more help at this point I suggest posting up your LOOT data so we can see if it is finding any dirty edits or giving any warnings etc. Then post up your papyrus log.

Archived