FNIS Won't Read Sexlab

I upgraded my framework, skse and my FNIS but the generator won't read Sexlab:

FNIS Behavior V5.0.2   5/26/2014 9:49:12 AM
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim (Steam)
Generator: C:\Users\Spore\Desktop\Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users
Skeleton female: Default (99 bones)   male: Default (99 bones)

Reading FNIS V5.0.2 ...
Reading FNISBase V5.0.2 ...
Reading SexLab V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V?.? ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...

Creature Pack not installed

1165 animations for 4 mods successfully included (character)

This causes all the animations to not work, I've tried multiple things from forums like this but none of them have worked. 

Your FNIS output actually looks fine.  The V?.? was a new feature added to FNIS 5.02 (maybe 5.0) where a modmaker can add a version number to the txt files that will let FNIS display a version.  If Ashal did not add that info to the animation txt files, FNIS won't display it.  It doesn't stop FNIS from working, it's just a display.  (If that is what you referring to when saying " the generator won't read Sexlab ").  The fact that it lists 1165 animations is a clue that it did recognize SL.

If your animations aren't working then it's another issue, not FNIS (at least according to that output).  Try posting the EXACT problems you are having, also include load order, papyrus output, etc.  Take a look here for more info, including how to setup the papyrus logging:  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22241-sexlab-support-troubleshooting-guide-read-me-first/.

Archived