Download archive for old SL framework versions

Ive poked around in sticky for the framework download, the stickied FAQs, and searched the forum and downloads sections and i cant seem to find a download archive of the older SL frameworks, am i just missing it or does one not exist? Im looking to roll back to 1.39b

It don't exist. Ashal removes them.

My understanding if you use the procedure on his SL beta page with gethub or something you can get the most newest version (beta) and revert to versions before pretty far back. Definitely should be able to go as far as you need to. Don't really know how it works. When I return to Skyrim I planed on setting this up myself. Seems like a great tool to use.

If you are using MO I would suggest that you follow Ashal's tutorial on how to install it. It seems very cool that you can just send off a command and get an update (or I believe a rollback)

You can then keep rolling forward as the last mods get updated to the new version. .

Archived