I Need a Partner in Crime For ZAZ Oblivion

ZaZ

Aite

I always hear there's a lack of animators , animations are not my thing , etc etc

Recently I tried my hand scripting (after troubling Symon alot , I mean alot :P )

and I'm washing my hands on the project for now . And Im Sticking to my guns which are animations

LoL ! how do you guys dot it ?

What I want Is Someone to take Over the Project (ZAZStocks) OR Create a New One . Obliviously the person who wants to do it will need knowledge of the cs and scripting knowledge.

It Doesn't have to be about the Stocks particularly , it can be quest , or whatever you want it to be .

I will Supply the animations and an explanation of how they function .

(Note : Most Of My animations are Kinky and BDSM related And yes There are restrained sex animations too ) How You wanna Use them Is Totally up to you .

I just don't wanna let the animations rot on my PC

Please DO NOT make this an IDEA THREAD ( A lot of us have gr8 ideas for mods and how a mod should be , myself included )

If Anyone is Interested PM Me or Post in this thread

Thanx and cheers

Uh...? *Raise hand*

I would hate to see your stuff go to waste' date=' too.

Not sure what I could do with the resources you have, though:(.

That being said I'm willing to take a crack at it, if you'll give me the honor.

[/quote']

Thanx ,

I Appreciate the help ,

You can do What Ever you want with animations I will pm you the link later on with details

post-8726-1359787279331_thumb.jpgpost-8726-13597872794069_thumb.jpg

I have a Lot More , But I need to test them and reexport

the main Problem I had was positioning

Seems they require math functions etc for proper positioning, I dunno squat about functions

Will get back to you

Cheers

Archived