It Stopped! Oh Noes!

So yeah, it just sort of stopped. All animations, from hookups to stalkers. People will still come up to me for sex, offer items, the items will appear in inventory but the scene will never happen. Same for Stalkers. Drugs will be equipped. The character will fall. Get up. Like nothing happened, aside from side effects. It's happened a few times and I have to backtrack through saves to get it going again. Is there another way?

I've seen that myself a few times. I've noticed that occurs when the NPC is in the middle of doing something when it breaks off to tackle someone. For example - last night I have Lt. Boyd get it on with that centurian in the holding cell WHILE the dialouge was still ongoing. The sex scene ended fine and I was able to proceed into the cell to do my bit, but from that point on I had the very probelm you are describing.

Restarting the game clears it though. I've never had it persist through a restart.

If you're using rapers or brutal rapers, stuff is still happening in the background with NPCs even if it's not happening with you. Shouldn't affect you though, unless you interact with a messed up NPC.

Will need the usual debugging info to get anywhere with this. Console messages, NPC and player inventory, etc.

Archived