Download/install Issues

chevyowner

Yes I have seen the install guides, but I have a one major issue with all of them, and that is the fact that they are all a ton a links saying go here get this that, and this other thing. However none of them really tell you what file is named, so there is alink to 5 different files. What files are needed? What files are optinal? What files do what?

All I have found is that every thing contradicts everything and it is a confusing mess to deal with.

On the few pages that are somewhat clear to understand I cant download anything as for only mediafire knows why they have banned my IP.

I can hear meny people saying so just unplug/plug in your internet and get a new IP.

If it were only that easy but I am not willing to pay for a new IP, or the need to change my sites that use it.

For those that cant read the above

What I have found makes mud look clear.

What do you want to install?

We can not help you with every Mod. There are instructions what you need and must download.

If you want to install the base things read the LAPF install instuction http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21241-lapf/ (even if you don't want to install LAPF )

A little Basics. You need  Oblivion and ShiveringIsles and patch1.2.0416

Do not install Oblivion in the folder specified by the Installation ( C:\ programfiles.....), Change it, best not in C: (if your Windows crashed/virus and you must delete whole C all your mods are gone). Problem are the fucking administrator rights, some Oblivion programs do not work right with the standart Folder, or you have Problems to overwrite files,......

Basics you need: ( Links on the LAPF page)

-OBSE 20 or 21 ( Script extender a must have ! )

-Pluggy 125 or 132 (I use 125)  ( you must have it )

-Elys Universal Silent Voice    ( you must have it, or you can not read suptitlel)

-MenuQue: (you must have it)

-Oblivion Modmanager  !!! Yes you must have it ! Not the Nexus Modmanager !!!

- Custom Race fix  ( you need it if you want to Play no original game races. You don't need this Mod/tool if you use the Unofficial Oblivion Patch, because it is included)

And you must set "archive invalidate" in the Oblivion modmanager  only one time and never again, see http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15185-xeo-sp/?view=findpost&p=496940  or you have Problems with replacers (clothes, armors or Body textures)

- and you can use Wyre Bash ( I don't use it)

-BOSS  http://boss-developers.github.io/

Program to sort your Mods

Run BOSS, then sort the Mods BOSS did not sort manually in the Mod manager(clothes Mods to sorted clothes Mods, Quest Mods to sorted quest Mods, .....Sort them in about alphabetically within the categories)

Then sort your Lovers Mods (Boss does not sort Lovers Mods right) Load order here in the Spoiler http://www.loverslab.com/topic/4487-please-read-before-posting-here/

Or you can use the new sorting tool LOOT ( have not tested it yet)

OK you need/ must have.

A nude Body mod

There are so many, so many Cup sizes.....but it must be a HGEC Body mod for females( HGES A Cup to K Cup, or Double melons, Double melons round ass, Manga Body,....) and Robert's Body for males.

Good Body and textures see the LAPF install Spoiler. Download also the "HGEC foot fix" they are nice.

Male Body also the one in the LAPF Spoiler. (this Mod is Body and armor/clothes.)

Then you need a female armor-clothes replacer for your choosen Body. ( one with BBB (bouncing breasts) )  There are no many full armor and clother replacer (for all original game armor/clothes)

E Cup replacer (very skimpy, BBB) http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/16750/   All 3 filles in the Optional section.

A Cup armor-clothes replacer ( no BBB) http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/33086/

D Cup armor-clothes replacer (no BBB) http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/16750/

E Cup and C cup armor-clothes replacer (no BBB)  http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/24078/  E Cup BBB update http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/34324/

DMRA Cup armor-clothes replacer (BBB)  http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/42033/ 

Then install  Growlf's Universal Skeleton then BBB animations (LInks see LAPF Spoiler)

Now you have all you need. You can install LAPF and Lovers Mods 

A Tip: after you have installed Lovers never install any Mod without checking what's inside. Lovers needs a Special Skeleton for the animations and a lot of Body,clothes, armor and Animation Mods have a Skeleton inside so such Mods will overwrite the Lovers Skeleton and Lovers no longer works. So first unpack Mods in a empty Folder, also Omods first unpack and check what is inside. Never use the Nexus Mod Manager ( can download a zip/rar  and install directly) that is for People who want to destroy their game.

No not a single mediafire link :D 

i understand you start modding your game       there is a lot of informations and or not enough      this is mostly because it is up to you to choose what you like or not        the information provided is / can be confusing     you need to start somewhere !        for the downloading   part     " i hate mediashit  "   and i often look for alternative    loverslab download section    or nexus    or i just type in google      you can always  ask here more information about a mod and help to get it differently     you will get an easy link or a pm 

just provide a precise request and we will see if we can help you somewhere

What do you want to install?

We can not help you with every Mod. There are instructions what you need and must download.

If you want to install the base things read the LAPF install instuction http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21241-lapf/ (even if you don't want to install LAPF )

Thanks.

For some reason I had not seen that thread, and that one is helpful. Now I have I have no idea what one I did see. I do know that the one I kept finding was referring to Oscuro's Oblivion Overhaul (OOO), and others.

I think It was this page.

i understand you start modding your game       there is a lot of informations and or not enough      this is mostly because it is up to you to choose what you like or not        the information provided is / can be confusing     you need to start somewhere !        for the downloading   part     " i hate mediashit  "   and i often look for alternative    loverslab download section    or nexus    or i just type in google      you can always  ask here more information about a mod and help to get it differently     you will get an easy link or a pm 

just provide a precise request and we will see if we can help you somewhere

That is not very helpful. 

I guess if you want me to use mediafire to download things you can pay to change my static IP.

Also pay for the downtime that modifying my domain name will cause.

It is not really that I hate mediafire but that my IP was banned at medifire, and I found that out the hard way after trying to download from there after over 6 months without download from medifire.

just to be clear  when i say " i hate mediashit "     i was talking about me and not you   and i say it loudly ! 

and i was relating the way i proceed

second english is not my mother language it is my third one  i might not express myself correctly nor understand correctly !

this is an international site     the reason that you should be clear when you request anything

Actually, I'd go as far as saying that this is an American English site with an International membership. (Moderators, please comment if this assumption is incorrect!)

New members should keep that in mind when posting. As stated by kingkong above, for many members here English is a 2nd or 3rd language for them. 

2nd language or not, i find it very hard, when people almost never use punctuation. I'm sorry kingkong, i know you're a veteran here, but i almost never entirely read your posts - i usually read about two lines, and then just give up and skip to the next post. Not because of trivial grammar, or use of terms, but simply because without punctuation.... not even points to seperate sentences.... it is unfeasible to expect anyone else to read this twenty times, to parse it. Again, this is not really a matter of a "2nd language".... i'm quite sure your native language has a concept of sentences, right? The idea of sentences works the same for most languages (though, asian one's i'm not sure about, because i know almost nothing about them).

(disclaimer: english is my 2nd language too - though, i started learning it very early even before entering school)

ok  ! :exclamation:    i will make some efforts to ponctuate my sentence : as my mother language is hebreu ; i have learned to exceed ponctuation to non. (and learnig japaneese did not help;  i know how to write from left to right ,from right to left and from up to down :D .    i think about them but they do not get out from my little brain to the keyboard.   this is one of the reasons why i do not write more then 2 or 3 sentences. :cool:  but i always tend to be clear.

ANYWAY  i feel like a personnal attack !    i could reply politly with being mean   but i will not engage further in this        if you need/ wish to complain about me you can pm a modder 

cheers.

Well, it might be amazing to have transcended directions (left-right, top-down, right-left, bottom-up - uh, what do directions even mean anymore?).... this might make oneself much more flexible and openminded.... but still, for a given message, there is one intended way to parse it.... and if one parses it wrongly, things become nonsensical quickly. The reason why punctuation matters is, not so different to knowing in which direction a message is to be read: If you read something in the wrong direction, the "connections/relationships" between the words make no sense anymore (or lead to different meaning). If seperators for sentences are missing, then a similiar thing happens: One starts connecting words across sentences - and thus connects things that aren't meant to be connected.

See, i really don't give a damn about what is "proper".... i'm not your usual grammer nazi. I don't give a damn about if something is correct, as long as i can still understand it. So, i for the purpose of communication, i really only care about function: Being able to understand each other. And when one reads a message, if the "structure" of a message is all messed up, then this makes it hard to understand how words are to be connected - similiar to reading something in the wrong direction.

Also, i didn't really mean this as a "personal attack". It was more like: Look, if you want me (and others) to care about what you're saying, then write them so that i/we can with some effort understand. Else, i and others will simply ignore it. So, this wasn't meant as an attack. The "choice" wasn't "good" versus "bad". Instead, the choice was: Understand what kingkong says, or just ignore him.

well it seems you have a lot of mis understanding !!!

- not only about what i am writing

- you seams to post in a inappropriate topic    it chevyowner thread if you have something to bring for him than go on

- what i wright is not so important (if someone does not understand than he asks)  generaly i try to help;  and to do so we need informations.

- if you have something importante to say to me not related to the topic    - guess what -     you have the PM  solution  (i try to be openminded and i can take any comment   just in the appropriate moment and way.)

this is to close this subject         if you have something else to say not related to the thread keep it to yourself

thanks

Archived