Help: Sos Schlong For Females - Unp 0.8 With Ap.

erissimaco82

hello everyone, I'm still here to bother you asking for your help and advice.
So , with the help of the kind b3lisario I managed to install "SOS schlong for females - UNP 0.8" with the probability of random assignment to the female NPC . graphically everything works perfectly. I started a new game with a female character equipped with the "SOS schlong for females - UNP 0.8" to try it with the mod " Animated Prostitution 5:21 " by JoshNZ . as I said, okay graphically , including animations , the problem is that my character and the female NPC with "SOS schlong for females - UNP 0.8" , have no erection, are powerless , did not work. is this normal ? or have I done something wrong ? can someone confirm if "AP" is not compatible with "SOS schlong for females - UNP 0.8" .
I thought it was because the installation options of "AP" there is something about the compatibility with "SOS ." thanks to all those who help me to clarify this doubt.
if it is not compatible , you may recommend a mod similar and compatible with " SOS schlong for females - UNP 0.8" ... to see the tool in use.
thanks again for your attention and good skirym for all
ps. forgive my bad english .

It's been a long time since I've used AP, but when I did, I remember it took joshnz a long time getting sos to work with AP at all. I doubt he's ever gotten sos unp to work, and I doubt he's ever even considered trying. If you really want to use sos unp then delete AP, and get sexlab framework instead, and try the submit plugin for dialogue sex.

I think it's time to say goodbye to AP and hello to SexLab. AP was really just a proof of concept tbh. SexLab is much more flexible than AP and has tons of features you can't find on any other sex mod for Skyrim out there. SOS and SexLab go hand-in-hand, futa's included.

thanks xx_m0bscene_xx and Johnnyred for attention and responses. then, if I understand correctly: AP is obsolete and not compatible with "SOS schlong for females - UNP 0.8". I confess that I approached recently in skyrim for adults and AP was the first and only one I've tried. well, I will follow your advice trying to "Sex Animation Framework v1.57". I hope I do not make mistakes, if I still hope in your help.
thanks again

Archived