IGNORED

Still Having Trouble With Gangbangs (Continued)

So I think I must have missed out on some coding when I downloaded the framework or something. I tried some of the suggestions that were given to me before and none of the results came up right.

Starting off. I went to a Snapleg cave to try out the mods with the spiders.

First attempt I walked in and let them damage me with the defeat mod. This repeatedly only worked with one spider. Next I went into the sexlab mod in MCM and only selected the Spider Double Penetration. When I got defeated again, both spiders just collapsed like they died and then all 3 of us stood back up.

Next I tried The Puppetmaster mod. That worked fine again for one target, but when I cast on two of them, the just collapsed again.

Lastly, I tried enchantress. Again, worked perfectly on one, but when I cast 2 calm spells, they just ran around the cave until the spell wore off.

I also tried sexlab submit and defeat with a group of falmer and drauger. Both times, they refused my surrender and just killed me.

I'm at a loss as to what to do because this simply isn't working and I really would love it to.

Archived