Werewolf Lovers

d4nt320

This mod add a Creature to the game but not any creature your Creature this creature is your pet he cant follow you but you can find him in Kvatch main Plaza. Maybe not work with Kvatch Rebuilt if you have LoverswithPk this Creature will be more interesting. when you install this creatures it will install on xivilai folder so you know what i mean you will have Sex using xivilai animation

Creature is a Werewolf.

if someone find something wrong tell me and I will repair

Credits to

jcarl904

fajeena for the werewolf skeleton.

Ps. use LoversCalm to start the sex animations and so i will make a update but if someone want this creature running free in the forest i will just tell me.

Download

CreatureWerewolf.rar

bravilunderground and LoversBitch are the same werewolves. rylasasin added the first werewolf in his LoversBitch Version and he used werewolves from one fo the werewolf Mods.

So not credits for me necessary ( but I don't know who made the original. Could be the "Legends of the North" Author )

Edit: found the credits, "Werewolf creatures designed by jcarl904"

I changed all werewolves in the werewolf Mod "Legends of the North" (they used a own werewolf Folder and were not able to have sex) , now they are able to have sex/rape the Player.

bravilunderground and LoversBitch are the same werewolves. rylasasin added the first werewolf in his LoversBitch Version and he used werewolves from one fo the werewolf Mods.

So not credits for me necessary ( but I don't know who made the original. Could be the "Legends of the North" Author )

Edit: found the credits, "Werewolf creatures designed by jcarl904"

I changed all werewolves in the werewolf Mod "Legends of the North" (they used a own werewolf Folder and were not able to have sex) , now they are able to have sex/rape the Player.

Can you give instructions on how you did that.

Archived