Morrowind Simple Prostitution System: Slaves -- Dialogue

TheOzoneHole

First off, NO I'm not re-starting SPS Slaves.  I did, however, promise to upload any dialogue that I found from the mod after my computer crashed (has it really been four years?).  So under the spoiler tags are the bits that I found on an old flash drive over the weekend (yes, I need to clean my room more often).  

Note: Some of these include the script data and actor data from the CS, just ignore that.

Intro Dialogue:

I'm here to serve in any way you wish Master. Tell me your desire and I will be happy to satisfy you.
(Male)(Commoner)(Function: PCSex = 1{Female})(Function:PCPersonality >=35)

Do you wish to make love to me Mistress?
(Female)(Commoner)(Function: PCSex = 1{Female})(Function:PCPersonality >=35)

(Global:Random100 >= 75) Choice "Give me a relaxing erotic massage" 1 "Service me Orally" 2 "I'm going to use your cunt/ass" 3 "Let's do something crazy" 4 "Perhaps later, slave." 5

Massage Male:

The slave walks with you to the massage room, and strips you naked then strips off what little she is allowed to wear. You lay back on the table and she begins; first your back, legs, arms, neck, and buttocks. You roll over so she may continue and she massages your legs, arms, chest, and face before moving down to your cock.
All innocence, she asks: "This requires some special attention, doesn't it Master?"

;Yes slave, very special attention.

She pours oil on her breasts and runs them up and down your shaft. She climbs onto the table and keeps massaging your phallus with her boobs, working one under your balls and rubbing the nipple against your asshole. She brings her ample assets together around your rigid shaft and pumps it until you finally cum all over her face and breasts. She licks the cum from her breasts and off your body.

Massage Female:

Your slave follows you to the local women's bathhouse, where you both strip. You slide into the warm water and your slave begins to bathe you, tenderly massaging you as she lathers your body. She quickly lathers herself and slides in after you, rubbing your knotted muscles as she rinses off the soap. She takes you by the hand and leads you to a massage chamber.

;[Lay on the massage table.]

She returns with some oil and pours a little on your back. She climbs up and, using her entire body, massages you, back and legs while rubbing down your arms as she moves over you. She turns you over and continues the body massage, this time using her mouth and tongue to stimulate you as she moves. The feel of her breasts against your own begin to stimulate you. Finally, with her mouth fastened tight on your right nipple and her hand massaging your snatch, you orgasm, sinking into a state of relaxed bliss.

Male Oral:

The slave pulls off your armor, and runs your pants down around your knees. She reaches up and takes your balls in her left hand as her mouth encloses your shaft. She kneads your balls between her fingers as she slides your rapidly hardening phallus through her soft lips. Her right hand squeezes your buttocks, finally sliding around to slip a finger into your anus. You grab her head, more to stop yourself from falling over than to take control, as she licks the underside of your dick, still sliding you in and out, but never lets you out of her mouth. Finally you can stand it no longer and shoot your load down her throat as she squeezes your balls to drain them dry.

Female oral

You both strip and climb onto the bed in a sixty-nine. The slave is on the bottom, and while running her tongue over and around your pussy, rubs your clit with her thumb. You simply grab her legs and bury your face in her cunt. Licking, sucking and tweaking her clit with your tongue while she nips at your pussy lips with her teeth and probes her tongue into your dripping hole. After two hours and multiple orgasms you are both too tired to continue; you both fall asleep, still in the sixty-nine.

*Some of the oral dialogue was cut from the mod due to size restrictions.

Sorry, but this is all that I've found. There might be more, but I'm not optimistic about it.

Archived