Weird Gun Bugs

Does anyone have a similar problem/ solution or should I post a screeny? I tried reinstalling PN, WME and EVE aswell as body / armor mods with compatibility patches, it didn't happen until I created a new game with EVE, WME and PN.

Sorry personally I have never seen a bug like that. But since it's something very peculiar, it would be nice to see a screenshot, if you can post it. The only thing I can think about, since it changes color, it's that is some mesh on the weapon itself, without a texture, so it is painted as the closer texture it finds (something on your armor, so if you get naked it will take your skin's color)

mmmh it's not what I was thinking about...

could be a first person skeleton issue?

If you still didn't do that, I would try to manually install this and overwrite everything. Also, can you check if it happens with all the guns holstered, or with customs / vanilla guns / etc.?

see what happens overwriting the skeleton, it's the most compatible around for what I'm aware. Also, when you test, after loading the savegame play a little with these outfits, try to switch first / third person, change what you wear, put weapon in inventory, re-equip weapon etc.

Archived