Why Do The Animations Not Stop?

I am just curious but has anyone else had this problem where the animations kept on going and didn't stop? Maybe I didn't set the settings right or something? I thought it was all default, unless you had to reset the automatic back to the jump key which is the "E" key on your keyboard? But that doesn't explain why the animations doesn't stop after they have been perfect. I downloaded the Newest Oblivion on steam, with everything on it, put in a few choice mods plus a few choice LoversLabs choice mods with everything required, then doubled to see if a mod was reacting  negatively to another mod, but no such thing yet. Animations were great, until last night. Then, they decided to take a break from stopping and kept on going. :-)

Anyway, any help would be much appreciated.

P.S. Running a win7 64bit AMD- E2-1800 APU with Radeon HD Graphics 1.70ghz 8.00GB Ram.(7.1GB Usable) 

Archived