Just use one of the of the CBBE meshes that limit the size of your characters body dimensions.

Yeah I know of that possibility but the default armor meshes (and all other custom armor meshes as well) make your char big (or at least the breasts) and I don't want that.

I'm just curious whats causing this issue, if its a nif problem or has other reasons.

Hello guys' date=' here is the Tera Heavy 4 I converted from Oblivion Heaven files. I haven't played with Skyrim mod tools yet, so this just replaces the hide armor light set. I like to see bandits wearing cool stuff...makes me want to take it from them! :D

It is modded to a custom bodyslide CBBEv3 with BBP waist fixed at small, butt fixed at large, and breasts at SH 50%. I only did the max weight version.

This is a replacer. You will loose your hide armor light set!!!

teraheavy4.jpg

teraheavy4b.jpg

PROS and CONS-----------

Pro: I left limbs intact, so if you want to mix and match boots and gloves, should be no problem. Jiggling parts. Seriously hot.

Con: No sliders. You gots ta have big boobs for this to work....

crouching (and extreme running) causes boots to clip, because of the bones I rigged them to. Yes I know this is sloppy, but I spend 90% of my modding putting it into game and 10% troubleshooting. If someone knows a better skeleton to rig them too, I'm all ears:) I play a warrior and mage, (and honestly...what thief would wear such a getup?) so I don't sneak. Also, the tails on the back...had to choose between nice while walking and clip while crouch, or bendy while crouch and retarded while walking...see above:P

Thanks for being patient with me and not flaming....didn't think my post was going to be like a tease. I work weekends, so I slept through the last ten pages! :sleepy:

Please try the download link and see how it goes. Just drop the folders in your Data folder. Report any bugs and I will address them. Enjoy Skyrim!!

http://www.mediafire.com/?lowlq34bqxia85g

Yay new things thanks to abovewolf!

Needs an .esp if anyone knows how :3

Just use one of the of the CBBE meshes that limit the size of your characters body dimensions.

Yeah I know of that possibility but the default armor meshes (and all other custom armor meshes as well) make your char big (or at least the breasts) and I don't want that.

I'm just curious whats causing this issue' date=' if its a nif problem or has other reasons.

[/quote']

there is a small discussion about it here:

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=4605

might be the source of the problem but still no solution..

Yay new things thanks to abovewolf!

Needs an .esp if anyone knows how :3

to those that are crashing to desktop use this

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=7814

it should be ok after that. i'll add the info and file soon to the list. with screenies

EDIT:: ok done' date=' added them to list.

[/quote']

Never have i ment this more, ive wanted tho use this one in play since the day i saw it on oblivion..... Can somebody turn the High Elf H18 armor into a Heavy (ebony grade) stand alone!?

I would just about kill for it :(

wow another upload to skyrim nexus' date=' the tera hair pack. LOL

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=8021

Guess i should put a big big letters saying :

* DO NOT UPLOAD TO SKYRIM NEXUS! BECAUSE THEY DUN LIKE IT *

should i do that??

EDIT: oh well its moderated now so probably deleted.

Yeah you prolly should man, tbh them doing it puts this entire thread at risk.

If you make something like this openly known... to everybody for access... then it catches the attention of those who would be able to force it to be taken down. The reason this works is because most people dont know its here.

I was about to comment that they shouldn't put these ones in the Nexus. Then again I remembered that if I did, I might spill the beans as to where they are found.

It's good that the Nexus users could smell it from a mile away and shut them down even before links are shared or we'd be filled with haters.

It's the Elin stuff that make their heads boil, that I'm sure of.

It was a long time coming but it was worth it. :D

Thanks to abovewolf for >converting it<, and LuxerySky for making a >non-replacer heavy armor esp< for it.

7DwQt.jpg

is the Hair fix? or how do i fix it?

the hair have missing meshes on side. please help

The Tera hair will be messed up on anything below max weight. There is a fixed esp >here< from >this thread<. Deactivate the old esp before use.

dscythgeo will likely update the link with the fixed version soon.

i just got out of bed and so many things got working eh? the tera hair fix thread i was checking it last night too and i missed that?? lol alright alright lets get to work shall we?

EDIT:: ok added the weight fix tera hair pack and Highelf H18 standalone. enjoy

Another weird glitch or bug happened to me, too. In my case, one of the mods, they are either the high elf ones, highric or the other two, causes worn female Forsworn boots disappear. It made the female Forsworns have no legs.

Is there a solution to this?

Not sure what happened but when I use the stand alone esp for Tera HighElf F H18

(TeraHeavy4.esp) My characters head disappears' date=' the ears are still there, but the hair and head vanish.

Any Ideas?

[/quote']

For this if u can transform to a werewolf then it should fix if not i'm not sure.

if u wan u can give ur self the spell just type in the console :

player.addspell f8306

it will be ring of hircine power then just select it then press Z (go to a secluded area before doing this). Wait for 2mins and u be back to normal and hopefully u wont be headless when u wear the armor back.

to remove the spell, go into console and type : player.removespell f8306

my setup is Cbbe ver3 with BBP file from nexus i linked and it show up fine the moment i load my game and spawn the armors.

Another weird glitch or bug happened to me' date=' too. In my case, one of the mods, they are either the high elf ones, highric or the other two, causes worn female Forsworn boots disappear. It made the female Forsworns have no legs.

Is there a solution to this?

[/quote']

download the file for both Highelf H16 and R16 with the fixed esp by Imanuelus.

the original problem is with Highelf R16 and H16.

Hello I have a request (or maybe a question?) about the 2 Elin Packs.

Can someone patch the packs to have all armors properly show in the inventory/smithing menu please? A lot of them I am only seeing Ebony Armor pieces, making browsing difficult unless if i memorize all their names...

Or if this have already been done, perhaps where I can find them?

Honestly, I only browsed up to around page 15 at this thread before getting a headache... :blush:

Ok Tryed Tera Heavy 4 Standalone and put in the BBP Scale for CHSBHC with BBP pack then whit into game and my Toon has got NO Head Ho Yes and the Armor Looks like CRAP to!

And Tryed Tera Hair Pack (Non Replacer with fix) Works Great Looks Great!!!!

Having an issue with High Elf R18 armor..guantlets and boots work perfectly' date=' but i crash to desktop everytime i try to equip the armor, even on a mannequin it crashes..i can forge it and see it and everything, but can't equip without game crashing. Anyone else have this issue?

[/quote']

I take it you didnt bother reading the text under the download for that armor. Its likely because you dont have BBP files for bouncing breasts.