Blue Schlongs (Sos)

uptower

Like the title says, my SOS tackle is blue.  So are those of NPCs.

I manually installed the mod per instructions (NMM doesn't even install itself on my PC, let alone other mods).

I guess I'm missing textures but don't know where to get them.  The only one available on my SOS menu is 'vectorplexus'.  That's fine with me but it needs color...  Is there a range to download and choose from?

I would suggest trying to sort out your NMM issue, SOS is not meant to be installed manually because of the complex directory structure and the many options that it comes with.

If you are using the vector schlong then navigate to:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\Textures\actors\character

make sure you have a folder in there called 'SOS'.

Inside that should be a folder called 'VectorPlexus Regular' with 14 .dds texture files.

post-114169-0-99346000-1399303372_thumb.jpg

Like the title says, my SOS tackle is blue.  So are those of NPCs.

I manually installed the mod per instructions (NMM doesn't even install itself on my PC, let alone other mods).

I guess I'm missing textures but don't know where to get them.  The only one available on my SOS menu is 'vectorplexus'.  That's fine with me but it needs color...  Is there a range to download and choose from?

Setekh is right, installing it manually isn't advisable. Try using the Mod Organizer, it will help you avoid making a mess of your data folder.

Thanks, seems to be okay now.  Still can't get NMM to install but managed a manual fix.

However when the character is erect the default sexlab erection is just a texturelss pink dildo - looks like a prosthetic.   Are there erect textures in sexlab?

Thanks, seems to be okay now.  Still can't get NMM to install but managed a manual fix.

However when the character is erect the default sexlab erection is just a texturelss pink dildo - looks like a prosthetic.   Are there erect textures in sexlab?

Turn off the nudesuit in sexlab.

Archived