Sexoutoffspring (I Think) Conflict

what i am trying to figure out, is why my offspring is not following me like they should. when i have no options in dialog until they mature, and then i have the option to boink them, but they greet me with the usual "what do you need?" like every stranger i run across in the wasteland. i am pretty sure i need to "deep copy override onto" my merged patch, but i don't know what data i need to copy. i thought maybe the package data from offspring, but it didn't work. no crashes or anything, but no fix either. once they are grown, i tried killing them, then resurrecting them to see what package they would pick, but the console doesn't tell me which one they choose like other npcs. a push in the right direction is all i'm looking for, i'm not a TOTAL noob. :) thanks for looking!

[X] FalloutNV.esm
[X] DeadMoney.esm
[X] HonestHearts.esm
[X] OldWorldBlues.esm
[X] LonesomeRoad.esm
[X] GunRunnersArsenal.esm
[X] Advanced Recon Tech.esm
[X] Project Nevada - Core.esm
[X] Project Nevada - Equipment.esm
[X] SomeguySeries.esm
[X] Brahmin Bess.esm
[ ] Another-Kick-In-The-Head.esm
[X] EnclaveCommanderNV.esm
[X] More Perks.esm
[X] More Perks for Companions.esm
[X] More Traits.esm
[X] More Perks for Dead Money.esm
[X] More Perks for Honest Hearts.esm
[X] More Perks for Old World Blues.esm
[X] rePopulated Wasteland.esm
[X] IWS-Core.esm
[X] ELECTRO-CITY - CompletedWorkorders.esm
[X] ELECTRO-CITY - Highways and Byways.esm
[X] FreesideOpen.esm
[X] NVStripOpen.esm
[ ] Run the Lucky 38.esm
[ ] wsex.esm
[X] Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp
[X] Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp
[X] Project Nevada - Extra Options.esm
[X] Weapon Mod Expansion.esm
[X] WME - DLCs.esm
[X] WME - GRA.esm
[X] Interior Lighting Overhaul - Core.esm
[X] Sexout.esm
[X] SexoutCommonResources.esm
[X] SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
[X] SexoutOffSpring.esm
[X] SexoutSlavery.esm
[X] SexoutLegion.esm
[X] SexoutStore.esm
[X] SexoutDrugging.esm
[X] SexoutSlavers2.esm
[X] Performance Of The Gods.esp
[X] TitanFallout.esp
[X] FlashlightNVSE.esp
[X] FreesideOpenPatch.esp
[X] freesideopendebug.esp
[X] ELECTRO-CITYFSOPatch .esp
[X] Freeside Open and The Strip Map Markers.esp
[X] The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
[X] The Weapon Mod Menu.esp
[X] Alternative Start.esp
[X] Wasteland Defense.esp
[X] UHNV.esp
[X] UHNV-Dead Money.esp
[X] UHNV-Honest Hearts.esp
[X] UHNV-OWB.esp
[X] UHNV-Lonesome Road.esp
[X] PMT - Destructible Ordnance.esp
[ ] PMT - Responsive Kill Reactions.esp
[X] NRN.esp
[X] 50mgPenetration.esp
[X] Project Nevada - Cyberware Additions.esp
[X] Project Nevada - Rebalance Complete.esp
[X] Project Nevada - All DLC.esp
[X] NewVegasBounties.esp
[X] NewVegasBountiesFSOPatch.esp
[X] outsidebets.esp
[ ] wsexInnuendoNPCs.esp
[ ] wsex.esp
[X] More Perks Update.esp
[X] More Perks for Companions Update.esp
[X] More Perks for Dead Money Update.esp
[X] More Perks for Honest Hearts Update.esp
[X] More Perks for Old World Blues Update.esp
[X] More Traits Update.esp
[X] IWS-Core-Patrols.esp
[X] IWS-Core-Guards.esp
[X] IWS-Core-Civilians.esp
[X] IWS-DM.esp
[X] IWS-HH.esp
[X] IWS-OWB.esp
[X] IWS-LR.esp
[X] StripOpenMain.esp
[ ] The Lucky 38 Empire.esp
[ ] Lucky38Suite_Reloaded.esp
[X] ManualReload.esp
[X] ManualReload-OldWorldBlues.esp
[X] SignatureArmor.esp
[X] SignatureWeapons.esp
[X] Advanced Recon Gear.esp
[X] Advanced Recon Tech.esp
[X] Advanced Recon Gear-Locations Doc Mitchell.esp
[X] BM4A1.esp
[X] L96.esp
[X] Kaya47NordicWeapons.esp
[X] 1nivVSLArmors.esp
[X] mergedpatch1.esp
[X] 1nivPNSLPatch.esp
[ ] Type3MClothing.esp
[X] Advanced Recon Armor.esp
[X] Advanced Recon Armor-Location Doc Mitchell.esp
[X] Advanced Recon Armor-No Stealth Field.esp
[X] Advanced Recon Gear - Project Nevada.esp
[X] RCSS.esp
[X] Companion Sandbox Mode3.esp
[X] SunnyCompanion.esp
[X] dD - Enhanced Blood Main NV.esp
[X] dD-Smaller Wounds.esp
[X] dD-More Gore.esp
[X] dD-Smaller Spatters Realistic.esp
[X] Dead Money - No Collar Explosion and No Poison Cloud.esp
[X] NVDLC04 Allegiance w Duster.esp
[X] FastSleepNV.esp
[ ] UnconsciousLooting.esp
[X] Weapon Mod Expansion.esp
[X] Project Nevada - WME.esp
[X] WME - GRA - Complete.esp
[X] WME - DLCs.esp
[X] EVE FNV - ALL DLC.esp
[X] Project Nevada - EVE All DLC.esp
[X] dD-Smaller Wounds - EVE.esp
[X] ELECTRO-CITY - Inventory Sorters Compatibility Patch - RegularCATEYEvalue.esp
[X] fnvrwlo - original.esp
[X] Placeable Lights NV v1.1.esp
[X] Interior Lighting Overhaul - Ultimate Edition.esp
[X] OWB-Path Lights.esp
[X] ELECTRO-CITY - Imaginator.esp
[X] Zan_AutoPurge_SmartAgro_NV.esp
[X] SmallerTalk.esp
[X] SexoutZAZ.esp
[X] SexoutWorkingGirl.esp
[X] SexoutNCR.esp
[X] SexoutKings.esp
[X] SexoutKhans.esp
[X] SexoutFiends.esp
[X] SexoutPowderGangers.esp
[X] SexoutSex.esp
[X] SexoutRapeGame.esp
[ ] SexoutSexAssault.esp
[ ] SexoutLust - anyHUD.esp
[ ] SexoutSpunk.esp

SexoutOffSpring and most other scripted mods which is most Sexout Mods can't be merged without going into the scripts and editing them for quest script variable changes, and if we update a merged mod you will have to do it all over again, if it were easy I'd do it myself but I don't.

You're Load Order is handy but we have no idea what is in your merged patches.

It also means you will experience issues we could only recreate for bug hunting by using your particular merged patch, which we're not going to do.

So basically just don't do it :)

Better & simpler to learn to merge some simple Clothing and Weapon mods. The bonus of doing them is you can put all your clothes & guns in one or multiple trunks rather easily.

that merged patch does not include any entries from a sexout mod, (i have seen the warnings about merging them) nor does it reference them as masters. it includes niveas spice of life and project nevada overlays, but even after disabling it and starting a new game, i get the same result. they stand there. doing nothing, until smallertalk kicks in, and it doesnt provide any additional dialogue options. i have also applied filters in fnvedit to check for conflicts in packages, but none appear. so does it sound like a package problem? i have noticed alot of quest bugs, that can't be resolved by using the setstage command, though the tai and tcai commands have been used to great effect..... but it is hard to track down the 16000 or so errors in the vanilla game to see if it is my fault, or bethesdas, with out introducing more conflicts (missionmojave) that would probably mess things up just as badly.

Which offspring are we talking about? The Humanoids and most Creatures use 2 different systems of control, most creatures use the MCM sliders and Humanoids use the Smaller talk conversation, some like Supermutant offspring require smaller talk to be set to allow creature conversation.

If you aren't referencing any Sexout stuff then your merged patch should have no effect on Sexout mods at all.

The Offspring are all Sexout Assets even when fully grown so shouldn't be edited by anything else.

sorry for not saying thanks to such a "monster of modding" last night, and for not giving you all the info needed (i seem to keep forgetting that you can mate with animals). i was dead tired. :) so thank you. thank you very much for sexout, the other files i am using that you had a hand in (as i am sure it is more than one) and the complete lack of bugs on YOUR END. as for offspring, a male and female caucasians, both young and full-grown, and hispanic male and female, also young and old, are affected. now that i have had some sleep, there is a voice in my head telling me to try it without sexoutslavers2. giving it a shot now. UPDATE: not caused by sexoutslavers2 or any other of my non-sexout mods. started a new game with this load order.

[X] FalloutNV.esm
[X] DeadMoney.esm
[X] HonestHearts.esm
[X] OldWorldBlues.esm
[X] LonesomeRoad.esm
[X] GunRunnersArsenal.esm
[X] Sexout.esm
[X] SexoutCommonResources.esm
[X] SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
[X] SexoutOffSpring.esm
[X] SexoutSlavery.esm
[X] SexoutLegion.esm
[X] SexoutStore.esm
[X] SexoutDrugging.esm
[X] The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
[X] SunnyCompanion.esp
[X] SmallerTalk.esp
[X] SexoutZAZ.esp
[X] SexoutWorkingGirl.esp
[X] SexoutNCR.esp
[X] SexoutKings.esp
[X] SexoutKhans.esp
[X] SexoutFiends.esp
[X] SexoutPowderGangers.esp
[X] SexoutSex.esp
[X] SexoutRapeGame.esp

with no change. do i have to be a female character for them to recognize me as their parent? gonna try some more.

well, having a female player character doesn't make a difference, neither does disabling ALL mods but sexout esms. this is really strange.

UPDATE: getcurrentaipackage on the offspring results in 0, so i am looking up some references to make them pick. i have only stable versions of sexout releases, but could it still be a problem with one of them? or could this be tied to nvse (4.2 b3) or nx (v12)?

UPDATE2 WORKAROUND FOUND: addscriptpackage 2200084c (even though sexoutoffspring.esm is labeled with prefix 20 in my load order and fnvedit) kicks the script in, at least where they will follow me close anyway. so pretty much i found a workaround, but not a solution. i am still wondering what is interfering with this.

Hmm so basically the problem comes down to human Offspring behave ok until they mature but then give you no options for following anymore?

What version of SCR & Pregnancy are you using, because currently the alpha's/beta's of Offspring can only be used with the alpha's/betas of SCR & Pregnancy. If using Stable SCR & Pregnancy you should be using the Stable version of Offspring.

they do not behave ok. they are not assigned any ai package. ever. not as a child, not as an adult. until i assign it to them through the console in-game (addscriptpackage 2200084c) they stand still, and do nothing (because there was no ai package assigned, which i assume sexoutoffspring is supposed to do.) scr and pregnancy were downloaded from the links in your signature. pregnancy data - SexoutPregnancyV3-Data-20131126.   as for SexoutOffSpring-20140124.1     from       http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/746-sexoutoffspring/

Rather strange as there should be follow/wait for me/ leave options in dialogue for human offspring and as far as I know nobody except maybe Slaver2 did anything with Offspring and I haven't had any other reports of this issue since January. The only thing I can suggest is try a clean save with just Sexout/SCR/Preg/Offspring/Smaller talk and see if the result is the same. 

I'll do some testing at my end and see if I can find anything I've missed.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived