Having Trouble Triggering Gangbangs. Any Suggestions.

FireLord3188

In the framework, it states that Draugers and Falmers can do a 5 person tag team. I can't get them to do any more than 1 on 1. Any suggestions or other mods I should try? I have the 3 some chance set at 100% in Sexlab but I can only get gangbangs with Bandits and guards.

No mods are actually built to use animations over 3 actors except for SexLab Zzz.

Generally when I'm in a cave and decide that my character got defeated by a large group, I open the console and enter "tcai" to disable them attacking me, then select them all with Zzz and let them have at me.

And the best part is that Zzz supports selecting you as victim, or not. It goes both ways. (pun in a superposition of intention.) So useful.

P.S. enter "tcai" again to turn AI combat back on.

"No mods are actually built to use animations over 3 actors except for SexLab Zzz.

Generally when I'm in a cave and decide that my character got defeated by a large group, I open the console and enter "tcai" to disable them attacking me, then select them all with Zzz and let them have at me.

And the best part is that Zzz supports selecting you as victim, or not. It goes both ways. (pun in a superposition of intention.) So useful."

You'll have to pardon me as I'm new to mods. How do I do that?

Archived