F03,sexout And Win 7 ?

blue1820

I was thinking of getting fallout 3, my question is has anyone got it to work on win 7/64, and also was wondering would sexout work with FO3,  wanted to find out for sure before I dropped the $20 on steam and thought this would be the best place to get the facts. thanks for any information on the topics.

Guest carywinton

There was a FO3 project for Sexout at one time but due to limitations with the engine and scripting it could not progress well and work stopped on it. There are very few options available for FO3 in this regard, namely Fallout 3 Sexus and Animated Prostitution. As to running it on a Windows 7 machine, best practice here is to not have Steam installed in the Program Files directory due to the UAC causing permissions issues for the game engine and Steam in general.

Wanted to send out a big thanks for the TTW  recommendation, it works like a charm and all my sexout mods now work with FO3 with no editing, no fuss right out of the box, and also report after 8 hrs of game play i can tell that the game seems more stable then before TTW. 

I only had one issue, had to replace one mod, a pip remover i had installed with another version. so no real big deal there.

Screen shot knocked up living in Megaton using sexout pregnancy V3. i'm a very happy camper having Sexout rule both wasteland's. thank's again, very much appreciate that recommendation.  post-342210-0-80493700-1399140116_thumb.jpg

Archived