Tes5Edit Question

read up on persistent references. and it is about time for people who have hands on experience with this particular creation kit to start coming online. it is entirely possible that i am missing something specific to this creation kit, but i guarantee you will find alot of helpful info on that website.

Honestly.. To me all that theres on this Website(the creation kit's) is Chinese to me.. Seriously. Im lost for one and for two I barely understand most of it. Though, Step by step on the website seemed to appease that in -some- way even though barely.. x .x; 

I'm a newb at modding myself, but are you editing a sword to use dagger anim? If so, not sure if it's possible but did you try editing a dagger and just replacing dagger model with a sword model? My PC is down right now so I can't try it.

I tried that out before posting believe it or not, Didn't change the model :s

no luck with skyrim creation kit. :( i am not trying to be rude, as i am not good at this myself, but this is easy for some of the gurus on here, and i can't believe that one of those gurus has not helped you out yet. :(

Weeeell They are busy/have a life too xD But, It has been a day since I posted. Thanks a lot for the help though :3 I still got to get some knowledge out of this xD;