[Request] Hud mod that displays numeric Health/Stamina/Mana values

Q15

To my knowledge no one has a made a mod that does this. In game, all we see are red green and blue bars, but what I want is something like what we see in the skills menu, where our current and total values are listed.

What I want in-game might look something like this:

Health 367/520

Stamina 178/200

Magicka 45/350

This seems like it can be done, as I saw an unreleased mod on here that adds health bars to enemies and displays follower stats. There's also a mod on nexus that displays in-game time on the HUD.

Does anyone know how to accomplish this?

You can try this http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52197/? with the option to use absolute numbers enabled.

(It seems a bit rough. Just a disclaimer, I myself have never been able to get it to work.)

(Never mind I got it to work. I just had to load it before Less Intrusive HUD. It might also need to load before iHud if you use that. It's quite good now that I've got it working. Just needs a few more features like text scaling and a similar widget for enemy health and it would be FotM, I'm sure.)

Archived