File Name: BOW

File Submitter: RedBattleDragon

File Submitted: 26 Apr 2014

File Category: Animation

Ok so this is a Animation mod I had and long forgotten where I got it from. I looked on the nexus and I looked in the download section here and unless I'm blind (sometimes I am) I didn't see it at either place. Now I'm using it now as its kinda nice but it doesn't seem to mesh well with some of xp32's animations, like Feminine Running and New Dash Animations. Maybe someone here can fix that?

Also if you know where this came from and can let me know that be cool too.

Edit: Ok so this is apparently a version of Elegant Archers... What ever happened that that mod? I mean this stuff is great! If this needs to be taken down let me know.

download.png
Click here to download this file

Mod: Elegant Archers

Author: 3ukalipto

You probably shouldn't upload someone elses mods without getting permission... or atleast their name.

Just food for thought but I'll help you out cause that's what I do here :P.

Where Can I Find...? - Non-adult Skyrim REQUESTS - Page 3 - Skyrim Non Adult Mods - LoversLab

Little late for that and as I understand it LL policy is Take Down on request of mod maker not Nexus style assume mod maker objects unless written permision given.

It is much more sensible as many have given up modding Skyrim and just do not care enough to bother or are unavailable to even ask them for permission while those that do care will soon find out about it.

Though a video posting in linked Forum thread would likely have found the posting or even searching forum in this case, given said name is BOW

Attached Files
  • rar.gif  BOW-24589-1-0.rar   347.38KB   1147 downloads

I haven't linked the file but their is a clue in this post as to where it is, don't want to make it too easy for you.