Follower - Neisas - Ver.1_3(Stop to update)

Can you make a english translation for the mod? Every time I installed her some of the texts are always broken and shows nothing but squares.

E.g.: my race, which is nord, now displayed as ■■■■. Also the sleeping giant now displayed as ■■■■■■■■.

Any thought?

Hi po主

I added this mod and the game ctd at the inn...why?

It is due to the name and the reference to the sleeping giant being in Chinese or another language that your computer/game version doesn't know how to display.  I have posted a modified esp fix for those with the same problem I had.   If the author wants to post another (English version) please feel free to use this esp.

Thanks for your help. Now I can into the inn and see her.

But the cloth is not like the picture that author shows. Could you please help me to fix it ?

how do I un-install her? she is crashing the game when I go into the sleeping giant to collect her, and Nexus mod manager crashes when I try and un-install

Can you make a english translation for the mod? Every time I installed her some of the texts are always broken and shows nothing but squares.

E.g.: my race, which is nord, now displayed as ■■■■. Also the sleeping giant now displayed as ■■■■■■■■.

Any thought?

Any thought?

Hi po主

It is due to the name and the reference to the sleeping giant being in Chinese or another language that your computer/game version doesn't know how to display.  I have posted a modified esp fix for those with the same problem I had.   If the author wants to post another (English version) please feel free to use this esp.

I fixed. Don't trust 笨蛋 Morika. I will show you how to remove the squares and fix ctd.

First make sure you have the requirement mods:

ECE 1.2

CBBE 3.2.3

XP32 MS 1.93a

you can find these mods in NMM.

Then go to the http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1122-neisas-himiko-follower/ and download the English version, add it to your game and enjoy the game :)

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

how do I un-install her? she is crashing the game when I go into the sleeping giant to collect her, and Nexus mod manager crashes when I try and un-install

Any thought?

Any thought?

Hi po主

I fixed. Don't trust 笨蛋 Morika. I will show you how to remove the squares and fix ctd.

First make sure you have the requirement mods:

ECE 1.2

CBBE 3.2.3

XP32 MS 1.93a

you can find these mods in NMM.

Then go to the http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1122-neisas-himiko-follower/ and download the English version, add it to your game and enjoy the game :)

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

LOL, I missed the english version of this as well.  Months ago I downloaded and fixed because I really wanted her in my game.  Hopefully the author will link in the OP to save problems.