Animations totalled

OK... I installed a mod a while ago and it disabled a couple animations so I removed it and all animations disabled.. I reinstalled and even updated the previous animations to no effect.. and the current animations last seconds but do not function...My character stands during animations but the act is finished in 2-3 seconds only. does anyone have a suggestion or do I need to delete all my mods and reinstall?

Huh, might wanna try looking at your load order.

If i remember right Sexout.esm should be loaded last.

then, all the other Sexout plugins be loaded last as well ( the ESPs ) the exception being Body by Race.esp ( if you have it ) then that goes last.

The three sexout ESMs need loaded in this order, if you are using them all.

Sexout.ESM

SexoutCommonResources.ESM

SexoutLegion.ESM

Other stuff can be before or after them, or in between them. Doesn't generally matter except for DLC, which should be before them.

The order of the sexout ESPs generally doesn't matter either, in relation to each other, or in relation to other mods. The only one that might is smalltalk, if you're using that instead of smallertalk it should come before the sexout mods; smallertalk doesn't care where it's loaded.

If none of the sexout animations are working, you still have some rogue ESP or ESM loaded from somewhere else -- or your entire animations directory got trashed, including the sexout stuff.

Go into the FOMM package manager and use the 'reactivate' option on everything one at a time.

Toggling archive invalidation off and then on is never needed with new vegas, and doesn't do anything, unless some other program modifies the AI settings in the INI file after you've enabled it.

Archived