NCR CF mod at nexus

akajacak

Both, its very immersive and expansive, easily 20-30 hours of play time. It is more of a mod that uses sexout, than a sexout mod if that makes sense- sex isn't the focus. You can always use a few other mods to make things more randy though. ;)

I finished it a acouple of days ago and I agree with you Odessa. It IS immersive and expansive. The dialogue and everything felt very natural. What mods would you recommend?

And how big is the difference between NCR CF and PowderGanger tryout?

Guest tomm434

Well, compared to NCRCF tryout might seem a little bit repetitive but it's fine too. But anyway if you're playing female character you should install tryout legion, tryout fiends, kings etc.

What was you didn't like about it, ChianasGeek?

Lots of very obvious, easy 'quests', no decent dialogue, or brain effort. Then, got stalled up being unable to get my gear back, so I scrapped that whole line of game saves and that's, as they say, that.

Archived