BBB skeleton for Unnecessary Violence II?

Windbrand

Does anyone know if there's a BBB-compatible skeleton for Unnecessary Violence II? The skeleton it came with is the very basic skeleton and will have that weird stretch-into-infinity bug when wearing BBB clothes. However, if I replace it with a BBB skeleton, then first-person view will be messed up (too elevated as if floating), as UVII doesn't seem to recognize any skeleton other than the one it came with.

Does anyone know if there's a BBB-compatible skeleton for Unnecessary Violence II? The skeleton it came with is the very basic skeleton and will have that weird stretch-into-infinity bug when wearing BBB clothes. However' date=' if I replace it with a BBB skeleton, then first-person view will be messed up (too elevated as if floating), as UVII doesn't seem to recognize any skeleton other than the one it came with.

[/quote']

http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=40482

:)

Yeah I knew that one' date=' but if you use it you have to disable skeleton switching(which leads to no amputation criticals)...

any way of having both bloody amputations and enormous bouncing breasts in the same game?:P

[/quote']

??????????

DR beheading works just fine.

I don't use UV2 so maybe that is what you mean?

Archived